1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the articulation is a lot better than people were saying. The suit starts really tight but it gives quite a bit more once it’s been worked in a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's another shot showing off the arm articulation

22712619_10210247845660974_7904087220955345069_o.jpg

SIIIIICK!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I just posted a video on my new YouTube Channel... I know, I know, there are a ton of DD reviews already and its officially old news. But, I'm just trying my hand at it and looking to develop the hobby. Please, watch if it's something you might be into and definitely leave comments there or here in the thread. I totally welcome criticism and would like to learn how I can make the videos even more engaging. Thanks for taking the time to read this far and I hope to hear any number of you soon.

https://youtu.be/KJ9tCUsHEyo

Here's another shot showing off the arm articulation

22712619_10210247845660974_7904087220955345069_o.jpg

This is an amazing pic. HT should take a hint and use something like this for their promo pics. They'd sell a lot more figures. I mean, every review I've come across is bashing this figure's poor range of motion. But this... this pic is something else. I'm sold. *and rules be damned. I'm including the pic in my quote because it's just that damned good.

after owning him for a couple weeks I have been appreciating him more. the issues are still there with there skinny fatness. his diaper bothers me the most. its too bad as dead pool had a long neck but that was the extent of his problems.

I tried lengthening the neck but no method (and I'm a freaking pro at this mod ****) would give me the stability I was happy with.

So he just sits there mod-free. something I'm not used to.

I've seen this parted out without the top of the uniform cut apart, so there must be some way to get the top off without undoing the stitches. if I could do that I could fix all the issues, get the body situation sorted which could also fix the neck from the inside to make it taller, and the chest to make it thicker. and throw that damn diaper the hell away!

Back