1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...now that's what everyone wants to hear :wink1: :rotfl

:lol I know it's not much to go on, but this is a character that we all love and desperately want to love the figure of. I think hot toys could have done a better job on this figure, but also I think Netflix and marvel could have done a better job designing the suit, but it is what it is and I love the character so I have to get this figure. I have to hand it to snacks again for a fantastic pose and cool lighted pics that make me excited to own this figure again.

Thanks all! He definitely looks best under low light. I think that’s pretty how the entire show was shot too. Looking forward to get Punisher in the next few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my daredevil in unfortunately before I had to head to work. Put him on shelf and to me he looks great. Really glad I picked him up and looking forward to punisher.

Also came with a coupon on the box for those that were curious.

:lol I know it's not much to go on, but this is a character that we all love and desperately want to love the figure of. I think hot toys could have done a better job on this figure, but also I think Netflix and marvel could have done a better job designing the suit, but it is what it is and I love the character so I have to get this figure. I have to hand it to snacks again for a fantastic pose and cool lighted pics that make me excited to own this figure again.

I totally agree. Got my DD yesterday, and I'm happy to finally have this character on my shelf. Not only because my introduction to Marvel was a Daredevil/Ghost Rider team-up trading card from 1992, but I think Netflix DD is the best superhero TV show made so far. That being said, the suit is a little awkward, and the figure is accurately bad-ass/awkward. Can't wait for Punisher (Bernthal is the best Castle of the four, IMO), but sadly these two will be my last Hot Toys figs for a while.

Couple of pics. Glad to finally have this guy.

8d9642abb522b226ce4a76a235d6640f.jpg

2c318f157ec36a3b29d4efe2b2c60255.jpg

Sweet :rock

I took another picture with the gun and chain.
I know his head looks huge here, but it's just the angle.

Untitled-3.jpg

Has anyone tried using a different body for this? I remember some people talked about it when the final product was first shown.

He looks pretty good in hand - especially the helmet and face sculpts.

I don't have much faith in the longevity of the outfit, so as planned I'm going to regard him as museum pose statue.

Pretty happy that the wrinkles on the hips that have appeared in photos aren't apparent. He's got some padding there that feels squidgy.

Height-wise he's short by only the thickness of his boot heels. So that's a very simple fix by pulling the boots off, and with the ankle pegs attached to the legs just rest them in the boots without plugging them back together. It gives him perfect Charlie Cox height.

Trying him out in this shelf, but will probably move them into a wider display unit, and raise Luke and Jessica up to put them all on the level:

37592791601_5e53d425db_o.jpg

(Of course, it just occurred to me that it would be far simpler to give Matt an oval base and donate his base to Frank...)

Got the Devil in today and I do really like it. Articulation is nerfed and the figure is generally overshadowed by the immaculate Doctor Strange that I also picked up only a few days ago but overall this is a unique piece to have in the collection and I do really like how he looks on display. The dio-base and alternate faceplates are also big wins for me.

Does anyone know if there's a company making a 1/6 Elektra from the show?

Back