1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot mine was on flex pay and scheduled for final payment for the 25th even though I had it set for the 10th of each month but I switched to pay all now the other day so I would get quicker but still no invoice =(

I was set on the 25th as well, I called SS to see if I could change my payment to now. They said no because they didn't have enough in stock to fill my order. The lady told me to switch my payment plan to single payment and my order would be filled as soon as they got more in.

Just got DD and he is great. Got him by GR. SS sent him to the UK via DHL which is a first and I hope they use them again as it’s cheaper and qui.

Same experience. But. Sideshow is charging me the same. I guess SSC is ripping us on shipping, hard. However I still write them to send me everything from now on with DHL since they are quicker and more sympathetic than FedEx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine has arrived, sadly... it arrived at my brother's house in Canada...now I have to wait for it to be shipped to me here in the US.

To everyone in the US getting this figure now, how much shipping did SS charge you? Right now this figure is listed as having a $10.00 shipping cost.

To everyone in the US getting this figure now, how much shipping did SS charge you? Right now this figure is listed as having a $10.00 shipping cost.
Me too. I think cause the order was placed before their shipping increase, which sucks by the way, double the price and it still takes a week to get across the US.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WHAT! WHY? What the HELL happened!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It was my X-mas gift from my fam....I was hoping that they would have it shipped to me, but alas, no. Now I must wait.
c3d25c6f803861bfb9fd9bf1e797e9ac5f7e69c75ea004d72f5da71a45fab7d4.jpg

I'm very excited for mine. Wednesday can't come soon enough! Anyone have some awesome pose photos that they wanna share? Give me some ideas!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I didn't check how much they charged me for shipping this time but it's usually around $20 and I only live 4 hours away from them.

Got mine from Sideshow. Awesome that they ship from Hong Kong to Aus, I get charged then the figure arrives 3 days later, even before I get a shipping notice.

Great figure, seems a tiny bit scrawny but the suit is awesome, head sculpt is fantastic. The accessories work well and the base is cool. The eye lenses look great in the light. I should've ordered a Punisher..

Back