1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am quite excited aboot this release! Honestly my wife is excited aboot it too. She grabbed me a cross to use in my display for him form Hobby Lobby.

Hopefully I don't get bashed on here but be cool to pose DD holding onto the cross sorta like how the Ben affleck DD in the movie was.

I don't get why everyone always bags on the Affleck Daredevil. Even Affleck himself is ashamed of it. I thought it was quite good. And, to be honest, I like his suit better than Netflix's. It's much more reminiscent of the comics. Don't get me wrong, the Netflix suit is still badass, I just wish it had the iconic "DD" logo.

Hopefully I don't get bashed on here but be cool to pose DD holding onto the cross sorta like how the Ben affleck DD in the movie was.

I don't get why everyone always bags on the Affleck Daredevil. Even Affleck himself is ashamed of it. I thought it was quite good. And, to be honest, I like his suit better than Netflix's. It's much more reminiscent of the comics. Don't get me wrong, the Netflix suit is still badass, I just wish it had the iconic "DD" logo.

I liked the Ben Affleck DD movie. And I do agree, the suit in the film was cooler than the show.

The way Affleck held onto the cross was straight out of the comics, so that'd be cool. The movie had some cool imagery and I think Affleck could have been a worthwhile Murdock in a better film.

cec7da35d780b629978eed1acc4087a5.jpg
0ca9315b8fba5ee77bbca59e75b7ebed.jpg

I use the punisher's helmet made for my own custom DD.

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

The way Affleck held onto the cross was straight out of the comics, so that'd be cool. The movie had some cool imagery and I think Affleck could have been a worthwhile Murdock in a better film.

Ben played the role well. The writing was the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cec7da35d780b629978eed1acc4087a5.jpg
0ca9315b8fba5ee77bbca59e75b7ebed.jpg

I use the punisher's helmet made for my own custom DD.

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送
An interesting look. Reminds me of DD's dark suit change in the '90s.
13.jpg

As for the Affleck film, I liked some parts of it, disliked others, and some parts I hated. There wasn't much that I loved about it, though, beyond just seeing DD on the big screen. I bought the DVD when it came out, and would buy an HT figure if it were released. But he was a wanton killer in the movie, Bullseye had a good personality but looked like an *******, and Elektra. . .the less said, the better. One of the worst scenes in the history of comic movies:

daredevil-seesaw-2003.jpg

Ah good to know there are supporters of the film. I probably destroyed my DVD of the movie cause I watched it so much. The affleck movie actually made me get into the DD comics because I thought the character was so unique. I was and still am a bigger batman fan but I'll take DD over CA Iron man any day. I agree bens suit is more appealing from a comics point of view. I did find JG much more attractive as elektra and thought the actor that played bullseye had a lot of charisma. Well I guess ever since that movie I wanted a really good DD figure especially since I became a hot Toys collector. This DD figure and he punisher are like my dream figures! I remember going to the movies and being so blown away by Thomas Janes punisher! Man like memory lane whenI think about these characters. It's about time they started getting some recognition through better writing film/tv adaptations.

I love movie's design of DD and it had a lot of really cool imagery and music. Alas, the script, the tone and acting are a mess so that's why most people don't like it. Which is actually funny because it's still better than a lot of MCU stuff. They should've ignore cold reception and just do crossover with Toby's Spidey and Jane's Punisher.

I see no reason you couldn't even if you don't like the movie, because the idea was from the comics first...

1124625.jpg

DDcross.jpg

..though I am not sure the figure will be flexible enough to pull it off

Back