1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just asking but is your name Art by any chance ?

It's not who am that matters. It's what I do that defines me.

Art ... is actually what I do; I'm an illustrator and designer.
Comics, collectibles, all kinds of stuff, but semi-retired for the moment.

Thanks for these under the hood shots, Dog! Very helpful! :clap

I think this thing looks mostly great. It REALLY varies with the pictures here, but I think minor mods like extending the neck, a little futzing, and the right poses, and it'll be awesome in hand.

..But I do like the ears better on the first mask.

"...they're horns."

lol funny quote, but I actually was talking about the ears and not the horns. I like how the helmet covers the ears on the first season mask, as opposed to the second season mask where the helmet doesn't cover the ears (though they are covered by whatever the black cloth material is). But I do like the second season mask more over all.

Found these while searching the web and I'm saving for some possible posing ideas when DD finally ships in the US...

View attachment 365274
View attachment 365275
View attachment 365276

You would need a Dynamic Figure Stand, but these poses might work too...
View attachment 365279
View attachment 365280

If I remember right, these and a whole bunch of similar style/quality images were posted on Hot Toys' Facebook page as the "final product" photos. They're what really sold me on the figure.

The night he came home.....[emoji380]
8836776d96353f63c21825e670a8bd91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so finally I'm home in Florida after weathering the storm of the century! Anywho Libby here is what I did....I love what you have done with your Daredevil, mine I did not accentuate as much on the chest padding, I'm considering the neck adapter I have in my parts bin for the neck extension. Did want to do to much to take away from the already small arms.

IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0858.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg

He has a neck it's the darn collar flaps that throw it off, if those were not there it wouldn't be an issue. What do you guys think should a stuff the shoulders with some foam to jack up trapezoids?

I don't think I would do that because his shoulders are fine. My personal opinion I would remove some padding on the waist or hips to pull that suit in a little tighter and that would give him that V-tapper that Charlie has on the show.

Pics look great to me, Steve! Those will make awesome adversaries for the devil of Hell's Kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow sent me the two week notice for Daredevil. It seems I will be charged for the fourth of October!

Back