1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw yeah.

That's gotta limit the articulation, though? I guess depending on the pose you want, that might not matter, and like you said, the stuffing is removable.
With angular figure outfits like this one, business suits, or Toys-Era X2 Cyclops I started using index cards. Easy to fold into the desired thickness and shape. Slides in easily (aw yeah). And it keeps a sharp silhouette, avoiding a puffy inflated look. I'll probably try that with DD here.

Is that sticky tack? wouldn't that get ... sticky?
(aw yeah)

That looks great to me. Is he taller than Logan now? Can I see a full body shot of those?

sorry for late reply
articulation .... no not that ive noticed ,

blue tack ,,,,,,again no not really ,but i do live in a cold house ,built on running sand :thud:

Logan height ........around the same size i think ,ill let you decide :)

36972648086_c958a879c0_z.jpg

36348204663_e9aaf3b4fd_z.jpg

37162276105_a17732cae5_z.jpg

37162282755_63cdfc0540_z.jpg

just a fyi dare devil is wearing what look like a vest and pant combo sorta like some types of ski pants under his jacket

f54d9a067b4525177b55a926d5a91e03--mens-ski-pants-rip-curl.jpg

36764826030_c51e2b1d37_m.jpg

managed to slip a little padding down the sides to smooth out the big hollows in his hip joints that mine had , not sure its worth the effort :lol

just asking but is your name Art by any chance ?

I'm a tad bit happy this seems to have been pushed back to late October.... With Punisher coming out early and so close to DD I was going to have the smallest budget I've ever had to a convention, but if he doesn't come out till the 25th or so I'll have time to replenish the "toy" fund. It would be kinda funny if we end up getting Punisher before DD!

when and where was it said it was pushed back?

A couple members on here all said their final payments were pushed back to October 25th in the last page or two. Usually that's the best indicator of when this guy will actually make it to SS.

I got a feeling Hot Toys is doing a quick revision of the body aka "second batch" before shipping out to other countries.

I hope your right. With all these complaints about the body issues too slim....I won't be surprised.

Are we refuting speculations with speculations? I love how forums work..
Well I've collected hot toys for many years. And in the rare instance of changes made from a first to a second run or what not, the change is usually extremely minor. Example being the issue with the wrists on Deadpool. Sometimes as a quality control issue like the rubber on the old DX Batman. I don't ever remember seeing an example where a body was changed because of some initial complaint regarding it. I suppose there's a first time for everything, but the odds are lower than low. My opinion is not based on idle speculation but experience observing hot toys behavior.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back