1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is definitely no hot toys Deadpool as far as articulation, however I personally have no issues with the proportions or the likeness. [emoji91]
6124af6872734cc3489fa80f8b2b7dfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for some totally lazy posing at the end, even though it was a blast , three videos have kicked my ass this week. :thud: I'll eventually post some pics with better dynamics. :yess:

Sorry for some totally lazy posing at the end, even though it was a blast , three videos have kicked my ass this week. :thud: I'll eventually post some pics with better dynamics. :yess:

Pretty cool review. As always. And that 4k quality, it's like being there with you :love

Seems like the overall consensus is that people like this figure so far. I've only noticed a few comments here and there about proportions or whatever, so I'm going to guess that's just a few people's opinions and not the end result.

Can't wait to get mine. Hope DD gets in to SSC sooner rather than later.

I might actually pick this up, I love this show, didn't think a figure would excite me enough but I think he looks really cool and I love the open mouth plate.

Does anyone think this figure is gonna sell out quick? Or do I have time to sit around and wait to pick it up?

I'm 80% in on getting this.

Anybody who has this and Captain America AoU -- if you could post a pic of the two together, I'd love to see that. I might want to display them together. I'd be cool to see the height and build difference.
Similar helmet designs. Kevlar vs army fatigue suits.

I liked the lean, wirey build he had first season and the red suit (well, magenta- brown and black suit) bulked him up so I like that he's a welterweight again here.

I'm 80% in on getting this.

Anybody who has this and Captain America AoU -- if you could post a pic of the two together, I'd love to see that. I might want to display them together. I'd be cool to see the height and build difference.
Similar helmet designs. Kevlar vs army fatigue suits.

I liked the lean, wirey build he had first season and the red suit (well, magenta- brown and black suit) bulked him up so I like that he's a welterweight again here.

sorry for the terrible picture ,but should give you a rough size comparison as to how they would display together ,im sure some one with a decent device will oblige later and not someone who takes pictures with a potato like me :lol

honestly cap makes him look a bit of a shrimp ,but im not sure if hes supposed to

as for padding the suit ,its appears to be sewn on at the side seam and would be beyond my skill set im afraid to body swap ,so i slightly padded mine from the neck opening ,down to his latts and shoulders and chest ,didnt use much but to my eye it filled his upper area to better balance his head to shoulder ratio

but your mileage may vary :lol

36767279486_461852d723_m.jpg
36120336424_7764b3f894_m.jpg
36767318266_bc4d5c3297_m.jpg

Last edited:
Daredevil was shorter than Iron Fist and Luke in Defenders, in think the actor is very average height.

Charlie Cox is indeed a little bit shorter, he is 1,78m, Chris Ewans is 1,83m, same as Finn Jones (Iron Fist). And for example Mike Colter (Luke Cage) is 1,91m.

honestly cap makes him look a bit of a shrimp ,but im not sure if hes supposed to...

36767279486_461852d723_m.jpg
36120336424_7764b3f894_m.jpg

Wow! I wanted him to be shorter and smaller, but that does look shrimpy next to Cap. The angle from the pic could be throwing it off some. I wonder if it's the same size of, let's say, Hawkeye? I would have assumed they were on similar, if not the same, body.

Found a pic off the web...
hawkeye-hot-toys-avengers-age-of-ultron-scale-with-captain-america-and-iron-man.jpg

Hawkeye, appears to be as tall as just a bit more than the top of Cap's ear while DD seems to be a bit shorter coming to the bottom of Cap's ear. This is assuming the camera isn't playing tricks on us. I'd love to see more height comparison pics with DD and other figures.

I am thinking about displaying DD with my WS Black Widow, this would be one of my dream MCU cross overs I'd like to see.

Love your stuff mate, think you're in a reviewing league of your own now, don't rely on any gimmicks, great set up, very clean and professional - always wait on your reviews now to see a figure. I love that you're fairly neutral too, always finding good stuff about them, and you do great poses, keep up the good work mate!

Great review...I'm hearing a chirp in the background every minute or so; sounds like it's time to change out the smoke detector battery. :wink1:

This is totally nitpicking but it bothers me that the bloodied face plate doesn't have the blood going all the way to his mouth, it sort of starts below his lip just like the blood from his nose stops at the top lip line. I dunno it just seems strange to me.

Back