1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS must be expecting him late next month.
Just received an email pushing my final payment from 9/15 to 9/25.

Welcome to the freaks board! Always good to see another big Spidey fan in here. Im collecting every Spiderman Hot toys puts out,huge fan of the character. This Daredevil will also be a nice addition to the collection!

I've been pleased to see many Spidey fans while lurking around here as well.

Looking forward to this figure and also the third season of the show!

I was iffy on this one but preordered because I love the show and I was hyped up when the preorder went up after I had just finished rewatching season 2. I’m very glad I did now, despite the usual naysaying I think he looks great.

I finally figured it out. His normal faceplate looks like he is in a wind tunnel, while the bloody faceplate looks like he has some dip between his lower lips and gums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont know if this was asked already, but does anybody know if the DD mask that comes with the punisher is a wearable mask for the DD figure?

I was looking at headsculpts of the prototype and final release figures pictures up close and honestly, they look exactly the same except for paint application.

I do agree with a lot of you that Hot Toys needs to update the bodies, it would look awesome with a BvS Superman body or even a SS Joker body.
This is exactly what happened with the Deadpool figure, the prototype had a great looking body that was proportioned well, then the final release figures had long necks, akward looking shoulders, short torso. :/

I'd hardly think Matt is in the same shape as Superman, that body would be way too buff for Daredevil.

The mask looks weird on DD, but that's true to the show, he looks weird wearing the mask, especially around his nose.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My buddy is doing a live unboxing of this figure and a little tour of his beautifully posed collection on his Instagram channel later this evening, 10pm English time (GMT) I'll be joining in too.

His instagram account is 'steel_shields_80' I'd encourage anyone with an Instagram account to tune in and have a laugh with us all :) :rock

21151734_10154709886325825_4419294008906574446_n.jpg

Back