1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is that DD has ears in both seasons yet the head sculpt, in pictures released to date, does not. You're right about it being the season 2 cowl with the black mesh, so the ears are less pronounced, but they are visible in live action and not on the figure.

ahhhh... I think I know what you mean now...
DDsidehelmet.jpg
You are saying that you wish that the black material covering his ears would show a slight imprint of an ear. I can kinda see that in this promo pic, but hard to find a lot of others. It does make sense though, the whole point of the shape of the season 2 helmet is that it no longer covers the ear and the ear is only covered by the softer black material.

This looks badass but I also really like to get doctor strange. Don't know who to get now. And then there's Punisher...damn Hot Toys!

This looks badass but I also really like to get doctor strange. Don't know who to get now. And then there's Punisher...damn Hot Toys!

If I were you I would stick to Doctor Strange. Great head sculpt, intricate outfit, great accessories. Not saying anything negative about DD or Punisher because they're both nice, but if I absolutely had to choose, that would be my choice.

HT's Punisher seems like something I could kit bash with a good headsculpt, a knock off vest, and fodder from my parts bin. Doctor Strange and Daredevil, though, they look reeeeaaaly good, and worth the investment.

Thanks everyone! Yeah I'm leaning more towards dr strange with the awesome sculpt & tailoring + the accessories are better. The book & the eye of agamotto just looks really cool. I'll still wait for in hand please pics before I pull the trigger. If I get an extra fund I may get this daredevil too.

I don't know about Elektra, but I could eventually see them doing Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist if Daredevil and Punisher sell well. If they don't, probably zero chance of any more of the Netflix heroes getting a figure.

Hey :)
If europe people are still looking for a place to buy this figure, you can buy it from moviestore.nl as well :)
They also have Punisher up for PO.

I really look forward to this, since I love DD and the Netflix show. I just hope they follow it up with the black suit from season one, or the first red suit, with the black facemask, Imo they sadly started with the least cool of the three suits. Its still a must have of course, but I still really hope for at least the black suit.

Back