1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ah, yes of course. But Disney is Marvel's parent company, can't imagine that's the hold up. So Disney/Marvel and Netflix, anyone else?

(Edit: Not that this couldn't potential be enough to stall things if there was some ambiguity in the licensing to argue over between Disney/Marvel and Netflix, but the fewer number of players involved the better and easier to work out.)

Ah, yes of course. But Disney is Marvel's parent company, can't imagine that's the hold up. So Disney/Marvel and Netflix, anyone else?

(Edit: Not that this couldn't potential be enough to stall things if there was some ambiguity in the licensing to argue over between Disney/Marvel and Netflix, but the fewer number of players involved the better and easier to work out.)

Just keep in mind that Marvel Television and Marvel Studios are 2 different entities.

Marvel Studios became its own branch separate from Marvel Entertainment under the Disney umbrella.

Now don't get me wrong, I have no idea how licensing merch works for each company, if they have to do licensing on their own or Disney has its own department handling it for both.

If it's the prior, Hot Toys could have some bumps due to the fact they're not dealing with Marvel Studios like countless times before but with someone new who they don't have a business relationship.

Now this is all speculation it's a licensing thing.

For all we know Hot Toys was just like, we don't like those pictures, let us take better ones and remove those :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The situation with this figure sure is interesting. I don't think this has ever happened with Hot Toys before.

The situation with this figure sure is interesting. I don't think this has ever happened with Hot Toys before.

Since I've joined the board, I've never seen a figure go up and pics taken down.

Btw you can still PO him on SSC. Got the "Don't miss these" email from SSC and there's a link to the figure's PO.

Since I've joined the board, I've never seen a figure go up and pics taken down.

Btw you can still PO him on SSC. Got the "Don't miss these" email from SSC and there's a link to the figure's PO.

What's the link? because the link on the picture of DD on top of the Freaks forum is dead.

What's the link? because the link on the picture of DD on top of the Freaks forum is dead.

Woah... okay...

So I went to PO this because I haven't yet and I just wanted to see what would happen and this popped up
571fc2e65c9c1845d61ef6bddf180a29.png

Here's the link if you guys wanna try it yourselves.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-daredevil-hot-toys-902811/

This has not been cancelled...what happened was the images and product details for the Hot Toy’s Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure were removed from our site after we learned that Hot Toys had not received licensory approval on those assets. Once we are provided with approved assets we will be adding the product page back to the site

this is the response i got from a chat with sideshow. Hopefully this will be resolved sooner rather than later =D

Of everything even announced right now, this figure is at the top of my list. Really hoping legal issues don't get in the way of its release. I would be heartbroken :monkey2

this is the response i got from a chat with sideshow. Hopefully this will be resolved sooner rather than later =D

Post the screenshots I'll post mine from my chat maybe we can find inconsistency

They lady or guy I'm not sure didn't tell me anything about licensing

Screenshot_2016-10-14-18-14-39.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know how to make inserts bigger
Here's text

Is the hot toys daredevil cancelled?
(06:13:43 PM) Agali: No its not cancelled, we are just waiting on Hot Toys to give us the okay to put him up on our site again. They just wanted to tweak the description and pictures a bit :)
(06:14:14 PM) T: It looks like it is no longer available for pre-order anymore
(06:16:20 PM) Agali: We had to take the page down because we had no pictures or description on there and it looked a little silly, but it should be going up very soon! Just waiting on the manufacture's okay.

Back