1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JJ sculpt looks good in some shots. Not so good in others. Not even sure they're the same sculpt in all the pics.

Looks like it's gone from Sideshow website now. The link is dead from the picture of DD on the top of the Freaks page, and when you go to sideshow and click on Marvel, then 1/6 figures, I can't find it.

I still have mine on pre order so it isn't cancelled but you cannot pre order it anymore. Still kinda odd.

This guy has disappeared from forbidden planets site too. My preorder is still there but it doesn't actually say what it is I've preordered now haha

What's going on?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They went so far with revealing the figure and putting it up for pre-order... if there were rights issues how did they not know until now?

Hot Toys really needs to provide answers to the what is going on with this. I will remain hopeful of his release till it is officially cancelled. But I need this Daredevil my collection will never be complete.

Back