1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I just want the d...d

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Gotta say I'm pretty gutted that hot toys have given a full reveal for a figure form a film that hasn't even been released yet. And we have nothing of these two :(
My hope is that they are working hard on making them insanely awesome for us all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta say I'm pretty gutted that hot toys have given a full reveal for a figure form a film that hasn't even been released yet. And we have nothing of these two :(

Agreed!

I know this kind of thing has been done before, Like suicide squad. But come on! At least show us the punisher. As many have said the reveal teaser said coming real soon. They also have said that for this death trooper. So where's that reveal?

I think we know better next time Hot Toys says "real soon".

The Punisher should be a simpler figure to make than Daredevil, so I wonder why he hasn't been shown yet.

I've decided to paint Rocco's sculpt. I apologize for the terrible picture and rough paint app. The outfit is still work in progress!

FINITO_zpsg5znbgpo.png

968da4cc2b1aed9b88db539e67ac0088.jpg

d9e71c1268de705dd428773f447cae8f.jpg

89534d51dbc516b6a697cccc813aa203.jpg

e14700d3b167e23e450006e13d4ea2e8.jpg

From Facebook. Not my pics. Dunno if they have updated it in anyway. Doesn't look like it to be honest. Still no punisher!

Is that Elektra Cosbaby new? I don't remember seeing it at other conventions.

Daredevil really could benefit with different mouthplates.

Daredevil.JPG

Daredevil doesn't look any different, weird that there's still no Punisher.

I like the nameplate, with the city skyline.

Last edited:

Damn, still no Punisher ... :( And DD doesn't look much different ...

Is that Elektra Cosbaby new? I don't remember seeing it at other conventions.

Daredevil really could benefit with different mouthplates.

View attachment 291830

Holy **** I think you're right about the Elektra cosbaby. That just gives me hope for a full figure of her! Though I'd really rather have her Proto costume but I'll buy ANY version of Elektra.

really hope they do the version with the gauntlets. hate the no gauntlet look.

Last edited:

I think he had the gauntlet look for the first half or third of season 2 also.

I'm guessing they are waiting for Punisher solo Netflix series to come out so they can base Punisher figure off that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Fig

I'm guessing they are waiting for Punisher solo Netflix series to come out so they can base Punisher figure off that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

God I hope not. That's still a fair way away, isn't it? Certainly not 'soon'.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back