1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

d2f9c67ea2ae364ea2786e341d0bcfd2.jpg

Everything looks fine for the most part except that damn torso and his shoulders. XD it's like Matt decided to eat a few extra cheeseburgers and said screw Fogwell's Gym today.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Like a barrel isn't it? I think this will be sorted easily. Look what they have done with batfleck. This is gonna be a home run once hot toys tweak it a touch here and there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Like a barrel isn't it? I think this will be sorted easily. Look what they have done with batfleck. This is gonna be a home run once hot toys tweak it a touch here and there.

True that, man. I actually forgot that they tweaked the torso on Batffleck. Hopefully they do the same for Matt! If they can get Charlie's physique down, then that'd be great!

7756943c6672f01b0df5c1765606e009.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

True that, man. I actually forgot that they tweaked the torso on Batffleck. Hopefully they do the same for Matt! If they can get Charlie's physique down, then that'd be great!

7756943c6672f01b0df5c1765606e009.jpg

Yeah I think they will do. No reason why not after seeing the massive improvements on the batman. If they can get that broad chest V shape it will look boss. Proper buzzing to see the full reveal for both this and Bernthal punisher. With those rooftop diorama bases.....masterpieces I tell ya, masterpieces!

d2f9c67ea2ae364ea2786e341d0bcfd2.jpg

Everything looks fine for the most part except that damn torso and his shoulders. XD it's like Matt decided to eat a few extra cheeseburgers and said screw Fogwell's Gym today.

Yea, slightly broader shoulders and narrower waist would be good, but I don't want him to have Cap's build. I wonder how much of this is just the tailoring? Speaking of the tailoring I wonder how much articulation is going to be hindered by costume design? Sometimes it's not even HT fault if they can't get as much articulation out of the design of the costume and the materials its made of they're trying to simulate.

Over all though I am sure I am going to want this when it comes out.

Dunno if it's been posted already. Found it on Facebook
bafdd247e01f8a8fe088f674fcc8e146.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could've done so much more for this pose to show him off.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Don't think too much more needs to be done to the body. His physique is pretty normal in the show, he doesn't need to have giant delts or anything like that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The waist needs to be slimmer. He has a V shape in the suit.

I think this is a long way from going up for pre-order. That proto needs a lot of work

We'll be lucky to see this by Q4 2017, even if he goes up for PO by December at the earliest.

Hopefully the Punisher will be up for PO relatively soon. The only tough aspects are making the armored vest accurate and nailing the likeness to Bernthal, so it shouldn't take them as long as Daredevil.

I'd love it if they included a sculpt and jacket from the pawn shop scene. Epic.

Any updates on these guys?

Why no preorder yet!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back