1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I predict more bruising than open wounds.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I'd rather have two sculpts. One stoic and fresh, and the other angry and bruised. I'd rather have a choice as I never go with battle damaged.

Assuming that Daredevil won't come with billy clubs with long posable cables, does anybody know of any custom 1/6 scale clubs with long posable cables? I would like to mimic some dynamic comic book poses with the cable flowing all around him.

I would hope we get just a slightly bruised face. I think his face was clean for like 6 minutes of the entire season:lol

Assuming that Daredevil won't come with billy clubs with long posable cables, does anybody know of any custom 1/6 scale clubs with long posable cables? I would like to mimic some dynamic comic book poses with the cable flowing all around him.

He's coming with two billy clubs, the connected staff, as well as a cable connected version. :)

5eeaced0146b0dd7f9758f2c078c9439.jpg

He's coming with two billy clubs, the connected staff, as well as a cable connected version. :)

5eeaced0146b0dd7f9758f2c078c9439.jpg
Yeah, but the cable on the cable connected version doesn't appear to be much longer than what you would see on nunchucks. It would be cool if it was retractable. Also, it doesn't appear to be posable. Basically, I'm trying to achieve the pose that Mezco showcases for their DD: 2479.Jpg

It'd be easy to make a longer length one with some long, durable wire.

Get some picture frame wire with the plastic coating. Paint it black and that should give you good poseability. That's what I'll do with this.

Get some picture frame wire with the plastic coating. Paint it black and that should give you good poseability. That's what I'll do with this.

Yeah, I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to mod. I just thought maybe somebody had them or knew where to get them because I saw a custom 1/6 DD awhile back that had the long posable cable. And of course now I can't find the picture lol.

When doing this make sure to mix some liquid latex into your paint, or at least use a latex based black paint. It'll be flexible and not crackle when you bend the wire.

When doing this make sure to mix some liquid latex into your paint, or at least use a latex based black paint. It'll be flexible and not crackle when you bend the wire.

Good points!:lecture

I'm sure hot toys will do a lawyer version of Matt Murdock down the road.

You think so? I'm kinda worried they won't...

Too early to tell with things like that. Probably dependant on how well DD sells.

Well, I suppose even if we do get him eventually, it'll be in 2-3 years. Might as well go forward with my custom instead.

Exactly. I can't even wait for the already-confirmed HT Punisher :lol

1cd36826cd3278376182b333077d7a51.jpg

When these were announced I remember thinking they'd probably be out by the end of the year lol.

Back