1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

For those questioning his "sticks"...he not only has the two in his hands..but the full combined single baton that's those two he's holding combined, but also a set with the wire between the two halves making them knunchucks.

View attachment 279264View attachment 279265

Cheers man, that base looks brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

For those questioning his "sticks"...he not only has the two in his hands..but the full combined single baton that's those two he's holding combined, but also a set with the wire between the two halves making them knunchucks.

Good lord they're going all out with the details on this. Thanks for the pics !

The base with the bricks. Is that regular base for this figure or just diorama for his presentation? Anybody?

The base with the bricks. Is that regular base for this figure or just diorama for his presentation? Anybody?

Looks like it's part of the set to me

Defenders?

Perhaps each Netflix Marvel Hero will have a complimentary Base?

Until it goes up for order, and this is the case with every bit of info from me or anyone else as well as any show photos ect..should be taken as rumor. The only thing that actually counts is when hot toys officially puts a figure up.

That said, as of this moment that base is planned for inclusion. But it's not been approved by the engineering team, the production team, the factory or Marvel. Lots could change.

13770382_10154006617174145_5951110028145901001_n.jpg

View attachment 279264View attachment 279265

I am very happy with what I am seeing!

Defenders?

Now, that, would be bloody brilliant.....let it be so!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Defenders?

Now, that, would be bloody brilliant.....let it be so!
Way to early for that

ya, I know, but it would be nice if they leave themselves some room for the possibility :wink1:

From Facebook...
13716185_10154006617239145_2464468106570262170_n.jpg

Who ever mentioned it before, I totally agree and hope we get a smiley/slight grin mouth piece that we can swap out.

This is a good close up from Motuxmen...
DDproto23346535.jpeg
Seeing a good Charlie Cox likeness there too.

I like how they nailed the lower part of the sculpt, i see Cox there.

Who ever mentioned it before, I totally agree and hope we get a smiley/slight grin mouth piece that we can swap out.
DD gotta have angry grin with teeth and blood. :lecture
No buy if the only option is to pose him just standing still and looking bored.

DD must gotta have angry grin with teeth and blood. :lecture
No buy if the only option is to pose him just standing still and looking bored.

That's why I like DD with the slight grin whether bloody or not, its not so much a burden to him being a superhero as it is others, he revels in it.

08c4928dba84357ac5f5c71a0de28fe1.jpg

That's why I like DD with the slight grin whether bloody or not, its not so much a burden to him being a superhero as it is others, he revels in it.
THIS

daredevilbloody1.jpg

or nothing! :lecture

Back