1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Agreed; that is my favourite look for the character as well. Having both in one set would be excellent, but HT doesn't seem to do multiple distinct headsculpts often any more. Ideally I'd like a black suited version for the calm, centred look and a bloody, damaged, grinning DD suit.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Looks nice, but I have my heart set on civvie Matt and The Man in Black.

THIS

daredevilbloody1.jpg

or nothing! :lecture

This. This is true Daredevil.

THIS

daredevilbloody1.jpg

or nothing! :lecture

If they wanted to add a second sculpt, I would down with that. But it's not THAT or NOTHING for me, and I don't imagine it is for most. A Sculpt like that would be a great accessory, a great novelty, but that one split second moment and promo shot doesn't represent the totality of the character.

I love what I am seeing in the pics of the prototype, and I am looking forward to this figure with or without an additional sculpt with a bloody smile.

Until it goes up for order, and this is the case with every bit of info from me or anyone else as well as any show photos ect..should be taken as rumor. The only thing that actually counts is when hot toys officially puts a figure up.

That said, as of this moment that base is planned for inclusion. But it's not been approved by the engineering team, the production team, the factory or Marvel. Lots could change.
Have you heard anything about when Punisher will be shown?

it's not THAT or NOTHING for me, and I don't imagine it is for most.
It's cool, man. No need to tell us that our wishes aren't yours. :lol
Hot Toys or Disney doesn't read these forums, let's just relax and have fun.

This is looking pretty good. I'll probably pick one up if the price is right. Definitely the standout of the Hot Toys Marvel display though. Everything else is stuff we've seen previously.

Black suit would be easy for HT. If they dont make it theyre leaving money on the table.

I actually want the black suit more to be honest. The official outfit for Daredevil isn't bad but I feel could use tweaks (on the show I mean, Hot Toys have done a fine job representing how it looks).

Figure of the year for me. Calling it.
Same. I can't believe people are complaining about proportions on this thing. Matt Murdock is a skinny guy, the figure looks perfect to me. And the Charlie Cox likeness is 100%.

I agree. For me as well. Love the base too.

Another good pic :clap

Cheers! The base reminds me a little of banes, because of the shape. If both daredevil and punisher have these bases they will look boss together. Just need to see some pics of frank now!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Proportions look perfect to me, people forget that he isn't built like Superman in the show.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cheers! The base reminds me a little of banes, because of the shape. If both daredevil and punisher have these bases they will look boss together. Just need to see some pics of frank now!!

I'm not planning on picking up Punisher, but complimentary bases would be great for those who do.

So, I wonder now that we have seen a prototype if there might be some good educated guesses about when we can order and when it might be released?

I'm not planning on picking up Punisher, but complimentary bases would be great for those who do.

So, I wonder now that we have seen a prototype if there might be some good educated guesses about when we can order and when it might be released?

No idea, we haven't seen hot toys official product photos yet. I'd say once we see them we will be able to order shortly after that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good!

A couple of my pictures from the Preview Night at the 2016 SDCC.
bc31d3972e409b748a45768beda1291e.jpg
b5cda6b1f17b4fdfd7fa4a794e580033.jpg

A couple of my pictures from the Preview Night at the 2016 SDCC.
bc31d3972e409b748a45768beda1291e.jpg
b5cda6b1f17b4fdfd7fa4a794e580033.jpg

What was your impression seeing it in person?

Definitely getting Matt. Not sure I need the punisher but I'd like to see what else comes from this line.

Back