1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

They bulked up Batman so they'll tighten Daredevil's physique, no doubt about that.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Ok please someone tell me is this the Season 1 Final Episode Suit or the one where he gets an upgrade after Punisher cracks his helmet?

^S2 version

Day one pre-order for me!

Ok please someone tell me is this the Season 1 Final Episode Suit or the one where he gets an upgrade after Punisher cracks his helmet?

It looks like the upgrade to me. The mask doesn't go over his cheeks.

The suit looks terrible though. All those black patches on the front... :-/

Day one preorder for me. With this, I'm sure the punisher one will look great.

he looks great so far. was hoping to see punisher too and possibly an announcement for jessica jones or elektra, hope those happen down the road as well.

It's a proto just to generate hype. As more revisions come up, you'll see him bulk up. And the suit be properly tailored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fairly certain J.C Hong is working on a Matt Murdock headsculpt
View attachment 278966

Man, can you imagine if it's a Matt head sculpt that can be swapped out? You could kit bash a Matt figure fairly easily from what HT has out there right now.

13770382_10154006617174145_5951110028145901001_n.jpg

from sideshows facebook

Reminds me of the HT Ant-Man costume. That awkward material that doesn't translate well to 1/6, and won't pose well.

Much more looking forward to Frank.

Idk...I think that costume design is terrible. It's not HT's fault but I don't think the final version will look much better

The costume looks terrible right now, but they might fix that. But that HS. Wow! Right now, I would rather have a plain clothes Matt than this, but that is probably just me.

He looks fantastic. It's an instant PO!

Yeah I'm getting that day one too.

He looks pretty good. I want him. If Frank is equally as good, i'll get him too. I don't know, if it were like 4 months ago I'd be aching to PO him but there's just SOOO much stuff coming out right now, I don't know what I'm going to actually end up getting. I'll have to budget out a list or something soon.

I've always been a bigger fan of Punisher than Daredevil, so I cannot wait to see him, but man I couldn't be happier with how this fig came out. Once Deadpool shows up, this will be my most anticipated collectible (toy!).

For those questioning his "sticks"...he not only has the two in his hands..but the full combined single baton that's those two he's holding combined, but also a set with the wire between the two halves making them knunchucks.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Back