1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see what new licenses they have. I figured the Arkham game line was dead, but that Batman came outta nowhere. Wonder what else they have up their sleeve.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
Hopefully some Metal Gear Solid V!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they get more game licenses than just Metal Gear, Resident Evil, and Batman.

I want The Last of Us and The Witcher.

That would be exciting but of the licenses they have and haven't done anything with that's the one I am most excited for.

I hope they get more game licenses than just Metal Gear, Resident Evil, and Batman.

I want The Last of Us and The Witcher.

Holy **** I would totally kill for a Last of Us line....no...a Naughty Dog line! I'd kill to get all the Last of Us and Uncharted characters. They can do TLOU 1 Joel and Ellie and go on to the 2nd one! Oh god, imagine all the Nate's and Elena's, Chloe's and Sully's! Ughhh Lazarevic. Flynn. Jak and Daxter wouldn't hurt either!

Holy **** I would totally kill for a Last of Us line....no...a Naughty Dog line! I'd kill to get all the Last of Us and Uncharted characters. They can do TLOU 1 Joel and Ellie and go on to the 2nd one! Oh god, imagine all the Nate's and Elena's, Chloe's and Sully's! Ughhh Lazarevic. Flynn. Jak and Daxter wouldn't hurt either!
Joel and Ellie would be fantastic. Maybe even a Clicker as a Toy Fair exclusive.

If they nailed the likeness, Geralt would be a day one preorder for me, and I rarely preorder.

There's only so much that can be said about a single figure that won't be out anytime soon.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Have you tried analyzing every thread in the costume for accuracy? I think that's how those Darth Vader threads blow up 50 pages a day.

It looks like The Defenders is going to be released on Netflix sometime in the summer, which means there's probably no chance of this shipping before then. :thud:

So yeah, we already know about Matt and Frank, but as I said earlier, does this mean we could also get Elektra?

a5528afc2653309214194e45e9dad607.jpg

So yeah, we already know about Matt and Frank, but as I said earlier, does this mean we could also get Elektra?

a5528afc2653309214194e45e9dad607.jpg

Let's hope so. I'd be buzzing to have those three in my collection. I'd hope they have Electra with sculpted hair though if I'm honest

Also I hope the 1/6 frank looks like that. Battered an bruised. Maybe he will have two sculpts. One clean and one beat up!

Let's hope so. I'd be buzzing to have those three in my collection. I'd hope they have Electra with sculpted hair though if I'm honest

Also I hope the 1/6 frank looks like that. Battered an bruised. Maybe he will have two sculpts. One clean and one beat up!

I can see Hot Toys doing Elektra with sculpted hair if they decide to do her proto costume since she just has it tied up in a ponytail, akin to the BSAA Jill and Abi Whistler but I can totally see them doing rooted hair for her final costume since she has it down.

I can see Hot Toys doing Elektra with sculpted hair if they decide to do her proto costume since she just has it tied up in a ponytail, akin to the BSAA Jill and Abi Whistler but I can totally see them doing rooted hair for her final costume since she has it down.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I much prefer the sculpted hair. If I'm honest I think they will only do one version of each character. As much as I'd love a man in black figure too [emoji30]

Back