1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered today! Last years New Years resolution was to cut back on Hot Toys and show more love to other up and coming companies. I did that but with the advent of 2017 I can think of no better way to usher in a good year than starting it off with a very exciting 1/6 offering from Hot Toys. Gonna be a long wait for this one (but not as long as anything from Threezero, thankfully)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered today! Last years New Years resolution was to cut back on Hot Toys and show more love to other up and coming companies. I did that but with the advent of 2017 I can think of no better way to usher in a good year than starting it off with a very exciting 1/6 offering from Hot Toys. Gonna be a long wait for this one (but not as long as anything from Threezero, thankfully)

So does anyone think there is any chance we will get this released a little sooner than what they have estimated? I've never been this anxious for a figure before, and I'm sure the anxiety will increase ten fold if a Bernthal Punisher is ever announced.

So does anyone think there is any chance we will get this released a little sooner than what they have estimated? I've never been this anxious for a figure before, and I'm sure the anxiety will increase ten fold if a Bernthal Punisher is ever announced.

It's certainly possible it's released earlier, but highly unlikely. What's more likely is it getting delayed. I think we'll be lucky if it releases before The Defenders premieres.

Agreed with the above. I can't remember the last time a figure from any company was released early. I'm shocked usually when a figure sticks to their original release date and isn't delayed.
It's not good business for them to release early as they lose out on potential preorders and under or over quantify the amount of figures to produce etc. As wonderful as it would be for everyone who has it preordered good and early it just wouldn't make sense for them logistically.

Gonna wait for blogger pics of this guy, still in the fence on the HS and overall articulation range on the figure

Daredevil's suit looks like the same material used for Deadpool. I hope Daredevil's doesn't have the same issues with fraying at the wrist. I wish i had been able to snag one of Rise Collectibles' Daredevil before HT got to them. That figure's suit looks like it allows for better range of motion.

HT learned their lesson. Do not worry about the same mistake being made again. They already fixed that even on Deadpool.

The new pictures seem pretty much the same as before to me. Not that it matters as I thought it looked good but I wonder why they got pulled to begin with.

The new pictures are actually really new. At least some of them for sure ("flying" pose, detail of leg, ...). One of local retailers kept old pics on site so I compared them just now.

I saved most the original pics. I do it for every figure. I didn't save all 12 original pics but of the 7 I did save they are identical. If there was some new detail of pic hot toys would do what they did with war machine when it got new pics or hulkbuster. Could be they used one they didn't before but it's not really saying they are new pictures. Here's a comp of a couple of the pics. There's four or five others that are identical as well.

IMG_7102.jpg

Just placed my pre-order. Quite excited for this figure!! From the prototype images it looks to be a really good likeness of Charlie Cox and the suit from season 2. The only thing I wish HT would do is a lawyer Matt with his suit cane and red tinted glass. I think that would be amazing. But I'm more than happy to add this guy to my collection!

It's weird, the way the mask affects Charlie Cox's nose. It pushes his nose down a bit and makes it seem longer. At first I thought Hot Toys might have exaggerated this a bit but no, they've pretty much captured it perfectly:

5622f971f00fc15cb4aff35e784823f614afcc3b.jpg

dare-costume-cox-pic.jpg

marvel-daredevil-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-902811-07.jpg

Just placed my pre-order. Quite excited for this figure!! From the prototype images it looks to be a really good likeness of Charlie Cox and the suit from season 2. The only thing I wish HT would do is a lawyer Matt with his suit cane and red tinted glass. I think that would be amazing. But I'm more than happy to add this guy to my collection!
He was dressed like that for a big chunk of the show, and even did some free running and stuff, dressed that way, could be a cool figure with enough extras

He was dressed like that for a big chunk of the show, and even did some free running and stuff, dressed that way, could be a cool figure with enough extras

A Matt Murdock lawyer set that also contained an alternate black-blindfold headsculpt and an extra all-black early season one outfit would be awesome. Hopefully Hot Toys is waiting to see how well this set does, and if its popular enough maybe they can go the Steve Rogers two-pack route with him.

A Matt Murdock lawyer set that also contained an alternate black-blindfold headsculpt and an extra all-black early season one outfit would be awesome. Hopefully Hot Toys is waiting to see how well this set does, and if its popular enough maybe they can go the Steve Rogers two-pack route with him.

That would be awesome to get the "homemade" black suit! I have a feeling HT is really using this figure to test the waters on the Netfilx properties. I'm sure this one will sell decently but I don't know how well Luke, Jessica, or even Danny would sell. Would be cool to get a decent Netflix line though.

I wonder where the first 2017 catalog with new licenses is. HT are kind of asleep the past month.
I'd like to see what new licenses they have. I figured the Arkham game line was dead, but that Batman came outta nowhere. Wonder what else they have up their sleeve.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back