1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Old TV figs from Hot Toys

image.jpeg

Hoping we get Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and maybe even Ghost Rider down the line.

Looks fantastic. I really hope they make the outfit out of materials that hold up. This one is a keeper.

I hope they do Elektra.

I didn't realise so much of his nose is visible out the bottom of the mask. Is that accurate?

I think it's one of the things I dislike most about the costume.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure.

The convention prototype didn't impress me nearly as much as this one. After these new pics, I'm pretty much sold on this guy now.

I have no idea where I'm going to put him either. Maybe next to Batman, lol. Due to space constraints, I think he's going to have to be the last 1/6 figure preorder I can place for a few years. I can't see myself boxing up anything else at this point. 😕

I think it's one of the things I dislike most about the costume.

It's unusual. I can't right now think of any other character whose nose is partially uncovered like this? Usually it's all or nothing.

Well, buy this version and Punisher and they probably would make other figures.

If folks hold off because they'd rather have the black version, the line will fizzle out like Watchmen.

Well, buy this version and Punisher and they probably would make other figures.

If folks hold off because they'd rather have the black version, the line will fizzle out like Watchmen.
Oh I already ordered it. This my favorite super hero show.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Overall looks fantastic but something is "off" about the head sculpt. Maybe the eyes are too close to each other? The head also looks a little too wide and round.

Comparing a lot of the stills from Season 2 and you can see the difference. Seems like the shape and eye placement is off enough that it visually makes the head and features look oddly shaped.

With only $10 shipping and $11 in rewards, I'll get it through SS but I'll definitely wait to see if any of my future orders come with a $20 off code first.
It looks like a really nice figure, plus it's nice to see they put some extra effort into the base instead of just the plain bland black ones we're used to.

Oh I already ordered it. This my favorite super hero show.

Yeah, same here. My most anticipated MCU events are Infinity War and the Punisher series.

Netflix is dominating... with all the MCU shows and Stranger Things, all they need now is to pick up a Dredd sequel.

Yeah, same here. My most anticipated MCU events are Infinity War and the Punisher series.

Netflix is dominating... with all the MCU shows and Stranger Things, all they need now is to pick up a Dredd sequel.
Yeah I can't wait for the Punisher show. I hope it's good!

What does the TMS stand for?

The more I look at this figure, the more I fall in love with it, regardless of the bagginess. I'm so happy we're actually getting a freaking Daredevil figure.

people need to stop comparing this suit to the wrong one... this suit is used near the second half of season 2.

Things like the nose sticking out and baggier/looser outfit is accurate.

there's even an interview where they discuss the changes of the suit to a more baggier style and combat boots, etc. because it allowed for better movement in season 2.

first half of season 2 he wears the tighter suit, with guantlets, matching boots, different mask, etc. Which you guys keep posting and which this suit is NOT based off of. Though I do like the looks of this earlier suit better, except maybe the mask.

Last edited:

For those who don't like the baggy outfit they can always put a few of these on the back of it:

Lhs4cMY.jpg

Back