1/6 Hot Toys- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Jet Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't chase variants. So, caped snowtrooper is a no-go for me.
Some things are iconic. Because they make a huge initial impact or remain unchanged throughout years.
Spider-man costume is iconic, so do Iron Man. But no Iron Man movie costume is iconic to me.

Only the geeks who actually read the books know about the knight of Ren. The majority of people won't know about them until they see them in the next movie. I am sure hot toys will do some of them.

Because only geeks read books? They're literally one of the first things Snoke mentions to Kylo in TFA. JJ built up the mystique surrounding them by making some comment about how he'd love to do a KOR film or series. At this stage, they're mysterious but hardly obscure. Do you really think that the majority of people on here wanting KOR figures have read The Force Awakens novelization? :lol

You have other issues you need to deal with sir. To be "infuriated" because hot toys didn't release exactly what you want when you want it is pretty pathetic.

You are easily one of the top five most annoying people on this board.

Hopefully this will conclude the onslaught of Troopers from TROS and HT's requirement so we can get on with the couple more major characters they will do from this movie...

...and then move on to more OT figures. :)

As said earlier in the thread. The st troopers look too modern for my taste.
But hey whatever

Now that there are whole Sith armies, I wonder what they'll do once unemployed? Will we see an ex-Sith bartender at Mos Eisley in the next trilogy?

No they will save that for the Mandalorian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.jpg

3j5b5m.jpg

YES! all those FO Troopers sitting in Sideshows warehouse will finally have some company.

Disney must be twisting HT's arm pretty hard for them to give up production slots for figures that quite clearly will not be big sellers.
I'm sure this is not HT's decision, they did not grow to be the biggest 1/6 company by making peg warmers (which most ST troopers have turned out to be).

Yeah this is totally Disney license office or whoever dictating what they want HT to make. Kind of sucks but whatever.

Wishlisted. Waiting the movie for final decision. But I'll eventually wait for a discount.

Hopefully this will conclude the onslaught of Troopers from TROS and HT's requirement so we can get on with the couple more major characters they will do from this movie...

...and then move on to more OT figures. :)

I am actually hoping to see the cape trooper production figure next. After the movie I am hoping for more troopers since this is the last one of the trilogy and the last chance to get more troopers. A general Hux is my most wanted from these movies. Don't care for the do gooders so no rebel scum figures for me.

Back