1/6 Hot Toys- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Jet Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are posting the price of a used figure. The other one is 210 us dollars. I guess those are plus shipping. You are not proving the dishonest point. Anyway hot toys knows how to make their money and you don't.
And other, unsold, oh dear.
437eef5804604cba5188458b6a94686c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

And other, unsold, oh dear.
437eef5804604cba5188458b6a94686c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ouch, that's damning. Looking at the sold listings it's going as low as 118 gbp ($160). Just for the record I don't think the Sith Trooper looks all that awful, especially when compared with the Jet Troopers. People will desperately be trying to shift this at under $120 within year. I feel sorry for those paying full price for this now.

Correct they are not silly. One look at their extensive line up for TROS proves that perfectly.

You dishonest individuals don't let the truth get in the way of whatever bs narrative you want to push. So far 3 figures have been released and 2 on pre order plus several more previewed. When its all said and done there will probably be 10 figures released for the movie. How many movies have that many releases? The next figure released for this movie you will be back angrily denouncing hot toys for releasing it.

When its all said and done there will probably be 10 figures released for the movie.

So, Hot Toys are just waiting for that opportune golden moment to release all those figures to commemorate this masterpiece of a movie? The 100th anniversary maybe?

And before you ask, no my butt isn't still hurt :rotfl

You dishonest individuals don't let the truth get in the way of whatever bs narrative you want to push. So far 3 figures have been released and 2 on pre order plus several more previewed. When its all said and done there will probably be 10 figures released for the movie. How many movies have that many releases? The next figure released for this movie you will be back angrily denouncing hot toys for releasing it.

OK that is a bit of a stretch to go from 5 announced figures to saying this film will end up with getting 10 releases to try and prove your own dishonest narrative.

They have announced/released 9 figures from Mandalorian already in that same time period of ROTS releases. Surely that must be enough evidence for you to see the actions of HT when they decide to make money.

I'd have no issue if they release another figure from this film, more SW the better I say.

Why it upsets you so much that it is a FACT that the ST is worth less on the secondary market is a mystery though. This should have no impact on your enjoyment of buying these figures, so why try to keep unsuccessfully deny it?

predictable. So predictable you would crawl out from under your rock. I am surprised you are the only one so far.

What rock is that? I would advise caution before making assumptions. You continue to be the most obnoxious poster on this board year after year and it shows in your interactions with basically everyone.

Why it upsets you so much that it is a FACT that the ST is worth less on the secondary market is a mystery though. This should have no impact on your enjoyment of buying these figures, so why try to keep unsuccessfully deny it?

I think it's cause he's butt hurt....

If you imagine it’s the actual Darth Malgus from SWTOR typing on a normal sized keyboard with his oversized hands, it makes it somewhat amusing.

Just looking at this image it's hard to believe that Lucasfilm is having issues with what comes next.

I mean people love bad ass Sith right. Looking at Darth Malgus here he looks way meaner and bad ass than any of them, including Maul.

I mean it wouldn't just have to be more battles. It's the intrigue of the Sith, infighting etc which would make the story intricate and detailed. But no, it's High Republic in peaceful times.

yzse0c1h6l941.jpg

star-wars-the-old-republic-darth-malgus-wallpaper-preview.jpg

I don’t think it’s a lack of ideas of stories. They have plenty of those.

It’s that the sequel films were put into the hands of people with more of a superficial understanding of Star Wars with a different (and in this case, unfortunate) idea of what makes Star Wars tick.

TROS is the biggest indicator of that, but I hope the last. Having someone like Terrio write it with no input from anyone that works with the greater canon was a terrible idea.

But it seems like they’re moving towards having creative movies and smaller projects made by more passionate people so hopefully we’ll move forward the right way.

MCU barrowed elements from its comic books stories and used a road map. ST, on the other hand, started and continues without a road map. And both franchises are owned by Disney.

MCU barrowed elements from its comic books stories and used a road map. ST, on the other hand, started and continues without a road map. And both franchises are owned by Disney.

Well you know, Star Wars is a small indy franchise. They don't need a plan......

But I must say, I enjoy ST on its own. I just don't like how they undermined Anakin. Apart from that, I'm OK with ST.

But I must say, I enjoy ST on its own. I just don't like how they undermined Anakin. Apart from that, I'm OK with ST.

they didn't undermine him.

he brought balance for a period of time. the OT heroes brought 30 years of peace to the galaxy

Back