1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s a cool pose holding the helmet! Still haven?t tried that yet.

Great pose too Davejames! I do like how he looks without the cape as well, but I agree with you guys. HT used a body that is too skinny. By TLJ you could tell that he bulked up a bit. I wish they would update the body for the TROS figure.

Here?s some shots of mine that I don?t think I?ve posted yet:

12a6abe278aae197c6f9197072141c4f.jpg
592c76a8b0b918ed9ccae9fca2ed199f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are amazing pics. The sculpt looks really good there.

Thanks guys! Overall I think I still prefer this sculpt. While I always wish the hair were a little different on this, I think I prefer it over the combed back look they went with for the Rise of Skywalker version

Those both look great.

I think I still prefer the simple original TFA version of Kylo Ren. We'll see if TROS changes my mind.

I wonder if Kylo will get "knighted" a Darth by Palpatine in this one?

Ultimate slap to Anakin... gets the rank of Master by Force Ghost Yoda

Awesome shot. The TLJ Kylo can still very much stand in for this TROS outfit minus the hood.

Awesome shot. The TLJ Kylo can still very much stand in for this TROS outfit minus the hood.

Thank you! Yes this stands in for TROS excellently minus the hood. And helmet. Still very close, so it?s great to have this one in the meantime.

Yeah I'm very tempted now to put together a Ben Solo custom, since I don't think it's very likely HT will make one. I just need to get a better look at that baggy shirt he's wearing first, since it doesn't look like the tunic he normally wears.

Yeah I'm very tempted now to put together a Ben Solo custom, since I don't think it's very likely HT will make one. I just need to get a better look at that baggy shirt he's wearing first, since it doesn't look like the tunic he normally wears.

I'm certain they'll do one later like they did with Crait Luke.

Cool set up Indymos! I Enjoyed the saber duel in Rise of Skywalker.

Thank you irezumi! Yes indeed I really enjoyed it as well. Intense with great choreography, which kept me wondering if someone was gonna lose a limb or something

Hello. :clap

I juste receive Kylo but I have two problems :

1: The neck is to short
2: The collar is to tight so it impossible to put the Helmet head Scultp

Do you have a way to fix that ?

Thank you very much. :pray:

Yeah I've never had much luck pulling up the collar either with the helmet on. I think they probably expected most people would only want to display this with the Driver sculpt.

I haven't watch TROS yet, I'm trying to avoid any spoilers on the forums. I want a Kylo Ren for my sith collection. People who watched TROS, which design do you prefer? TLJ or TROS?

Back