1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 8 actually made me want to purchases the figure, same thing with the Rey episode 8 figure. I LOVED the films, so for me these figures are a great way to continue enjoying the movie. I eagerly look forward to episode 9.

Me too. I loved 8 and Kylo's Crait scene & the Throne room battle were highlights of the film. Will be interesting to see how his costume changes in 9.

I wish he wears the same helmet if he wears any. Any villain should be consistent with his clothes.

I think he can make them construct a new one. He's Supreme Leader now.

Any news on Kylo?? I can't believe is not out yet is taking forever... He was annonced way before Rey if im not mistaking??

I wasn't interested in this before, but if it actually ends up looking more in scale with Rey and Luke than the oversized TFA version I have, then I might reconsider.

This really is taking forever. I wonder what the hold up is.

I wasn't interested in this before, but if it actually ends up looking more in scale with Rey and Luke than the oversized TFA version I have, then I might reconsider.

Even if they nail the sculpt on this and he’s more in scale with the other figures, I still just can’t get interested in this figure. I’m personally not a fan of this outfit and I like his helmeted TFA look too much.

^agreed. Helmet/mask was the coolest thing about him. Was bummed when it got destroyed.
Not really, I’m glad they got rid of it. We can actually see the emotions in his face now and really get to know him instead of a wannabe Vader

Nothing on that front. Could land anytime in HK now. Wondering if their will be any upgrade in the sculpt.

After pre-ordered Crait's Luke, I "have" to order this one too, but I the facial expression is too "neutral".

This is unusually late. I wonder what is causing the hold up.

With the costume being mostly a redo of the TFA version, i'm hoping for a late tweaking of the HS.

Not really, I’m glad they got rid of it. We can actually see the emotions in his face now and really get to know him instead of a wannabe Vader
^this

Usually when people say the coolest thing about Kylo was his mask, they are missing the point of Kylo

Back