1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If BBTS is going down the NRD route from now on then they may as well close up shop...Sideshow gets the figures in significantly earlier, flex pay if I want it, and offers reward points...not sure what incentive I will ever have to purchase from BBTS again...

If BBTS is going down the NRD route from now on then they may as well close up shop...Sideshow gets the figures in significantly earlier, flex pay if I want it, and offers reward points...not sure what incentive I will ever have to purchase from BBTS again...

$4 flat rate shipping still gives you a total cost that's cheaper than Sideshow even if you factor in the reward points.

Ugh...to buy or not to buy....never been this hard to make a decision on HT stuff....
I don't like the costume design it looks meh...but on the other hand it's Kylo Ren.....

It's a tough decision. The costume just looks so boring/drab. I've got TFA Kylo Ren but that's pushing the limits for me as I found the movie extremely average. I'm hoping the TLJ saves TFA. I'll pass on this Kylo and decide after watching the movie.

I think it might be just for TLJ figures.

Come on hot toys a few years ago you would of put the unmasked head sculpt in with the first one you released and now you want people to buy another one.
Next!!!

It's a tough decision. The costume just looks so boring/drab. I've got TFA Kylo Ren but that's pushing the limits for me as I found the movie extremely average. I'm hoping the TLJ saves TFA. I'll pass on this Kylo and decide after watching the movie.

Well if you found TFA average prepare for episode ix with JJ abrams at the helm again... As for this figure, easy pass, kylo rens tfa look was cool enough but this isn't my cup of tea.

I quite like TFA myself, but even if I like TLJ more, I won't be getting this figure. His TFA look is perfect for me and as I've said before, I have a feeling it'll ultimately end up being his most iconic and recognizable look for the character that people will associate him with the most.

I noticed that too. And because of that I went with Sideshow. They'll get it first and allow me to make payments on it. The no NRD is the only reason I'd go with BBTS for this guy since I'm getting him no matter what.

You are"getting him no matter what" but NRD is a problem? Makes sense....

Plenty of people just like not having to put any money down for something not coming out for 9-12 months. Makes sense to me:dunno

Yeah, and after the Ripley fiasco, I don't see myself giving money to anyone 1-2 years out any time soon.

Especially when you can find almost everything on ebay for less once it does drop. NRDs are for very fragile people.

I must be the worst ebay shopper ever. I never find anything on ebay for less than retail.

Plenty of people just like not having to put any money down for something not coming out for 9-12 months. Makes sense to me:dunno

Yeah, and after the Ripley fiasco, I don't see myself giving money to anyone 1-2 years out any time soon.

Especially when you can find almost everything on ebay for less once it does drop. NRDs are for very fragile people.

I would agree, but the phrase "no matter what" made it seem like come hell or high water, I'm getting this figure.

So wouldn't putting money down on it be of no concern, being that you're in for the full ride because you're getting it no matter what?

I would agree, but the phrase "no matter what" made it seem like come hell or high water, I'm getting this figure.

So wouldn't putting money down on it be of no concern, being that you're in for the full ride because you're getting it no matter what?

I get this...I pretty much get all of my figures from Sideshow so I have grown accustomed to the NRD but each time I pay it it annoys me. I just believe that when I pay money I should receive goods in return not just a guarantee that I will receive a figure in over a year...burns each time.

Back