1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people really should get away from how a goddamn toy is influencing their ideas for the look from a movie.

His new costume is really good under proper lights and not fullblown whites to show off details.

2HqYDMT.jpg

Some people really should get away from how a goddamn toy is influencing their ideas for the look from a movie.

His new costume is really good under proper lights and not fullblown whites to show off details.

2HqYDMT.jpg
It definitely looks better in the film. For the record, I wasn't saying that I didn't like it - just that the tunic on the figure seemed Light compared to the movie :)

If we get a Brianne of Tarth headsculpt with Phasma this time, I'd totally buy her. I like the unmasked look next to Kylo.

Kylo Ren is probably my favorite character in the Star Wars film universe right now. I thought I would hate him going into episode VII, but it was the exact opposite. If this turns out close to the protos than I will absolutely love it.

Kylo Ren is probably my favorite character in the Star Wars film universe right now. I thought I would hate him going into episode VII, but it was the exact opposite. If this turns out close to the protos than I will absolutely love it.

Wow I was beginning to think that I was the only person on this thread that appreciates this excellent character! Awesome character!

:goodpost:

Wow I was beginning to think that I was the only person on this thread that appreciates this excellent character! Awesome character!
Kylo Ren is great, he was easily the most interesting character in TFA. Screw the haters.

Kylo Ren is great, he was easily the most interesting character in TFA. Screw the haters.

Yeah, I've already got this figure PO'd although I still love his TFA look more.

But whatever. From what I've seen, as long as you're the first person to tell someone with an opposite opinion to "Stop being so butt-hurt", you're the winner in Internet all arguments:lol

Yeah, I've already got this figure PO'd although I still love his TFA look more.

But whatever. From what I've seen, as long as you're the first person to tell someone with an opposite opinion to "Stop being so butt-hurt", you're the winner in Internet all arguments:lol

Stop being so ********, princess. :lol

He's definitely one of my favorites in Star Wars as well. I'm excited to see his journey through the rest of the movies. Even if some people aren't crazy about his look in 8, I think it's a cool physical representation of his profession.

Also if you have the TFA and TLJ one, you can part swap and have some interesting display options lol

Nope, not the only one. He's my favorite character from the ST, with Rey at a close second. But I do like all of the new characters. So much so that they're the reason I've gotten back into SW after the prequels.

I quite like Kylo myself. He was the first TFA figure I got and if I were to only get one figure from TFA (and possibly the entire ST), it'd probably be TFA Kylo Ren. I have a feeling that will be his most popular look in the ST.

If this series is going to mirror the OT than I expect Kylo to have some sort of redemptive arc in episode IX. But more importantly, will Hot Toys make a Matt, radar technician figure?

Why is BBTS sticking a NRD only with him :gah:

I noticed that too. And because of that I went with Sideshow. They'll get it first and allow me to make payments on it. The no NRD is the only reason I'd go with BBTS for this guy since I'm getting him no matter what.

I noticed that too. And because of that I went with Sideshow. They'll get it first and allow me to make payments on it. The no NRD is the only reason I'd go with BBTS for this guy since I'm getting him no matter what.

Seeing that SSC has the first Kylo still in stock, I think I'll just wait to get this version until after SSC gets this in stock .

I don't think it's worth a NRD with either SSC or BBTS sorry :pfft:

This one is hard to gauge.

If TFA figure is of any indication, then it might be beneficial to just wait on this one and pick it up later at a discounted price. However, even though I still think Kylo's TFA look will end up being his most recognizable and iconic look in the ST, the fact that it lacked an unmasked sculpt might be what held it back a bit, and what might draw some people more to this version.

Back