1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't care for him originally either, but he's grown on me. I like his attitude.

His casual killing of Imperials and disposing of anyone who gets in his way, definitely bucks the "Disneyfication" people seem to worry about.

Since I quoted your post about K2SO's personality, I really don't see what the robot's looks have to do with it. :cuckoo:

Oh yes hahah.
I may watch Rebels. I was in absolute love with Clone Wars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chopper makes me laugh every episode.....thats one crazy robot. Rebels is the best thing to happen in Star Wars for the younger crowd in a long time. Its got that SW feel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chopper makes me laugh every episode.....thats one crazy robot. Rebels is the best thing to happen in Star Wars for the younger crowd in a long time. Its got that SW feel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll have to check it out. I thought Clone Wars had some of the better storylines I've ever seen from SW and it definitely was one of the best things to come out of the prequels. Really fleshed out the SW universe and some of the lore.

Don't expect anything close to Clone Wars, and maybe you'll enjoy it, because it's not anywhere near Clone Wars at it's best or even some the middle of the road Clone Wars episodes.

It only rarely rises above some of the kiddiest Clone Wars episodes.

Don't expect anything close to Clone Wars, and maybe you'll enjoy it, because it's not anywhere near Clone Wars at it's best or even some the middle of the road Clone Wars episodes.

It only rarely rises above some of the kiddiest Clone Wars episodes.

I agree Rebels is definitely targeted to a younger audience. Truthfully, though, I never really could get into Clone Wars (and I've seen them all). I think it was because I never liked Anakin.

I think that if you keep in mind that Rebels is targeted at a younger audience you can enjoy it for what it is.

I couldn't get into Clone Wars when it was released, but I recently started watching it and I like it.

I think that if you keep in mind that Rebels is targeted at a younger audience you can enjoy it for what it is.

I couldn't get into Clone Wars when it was released, but I recently started watching it and I like it.

I recommend this to all who have not seen TCW. Watch Rebels first, it will make TCW that much better. Unless you're 5 years old, then just watch Rebels.

I recommend this to all who have not seen TCW. Watch Rebels first, it will make TCW that much better. Unless you're 5 years old, then just watch Rebels.

Ah that's too bad. I thought Rebels maybe had the serious tone of Clone Wars. Honest, I was floored by the storylines that came from the series. How invested I was and how much I enjoyed the prequel era solely, 100% because of that show. I binge watched it on Netflix haha.

Ah that's too bad. I thought Rebels maybe had the serious tone of Clone Wars. Honest, I was floored by the storylines that came from the series. How invested I was and how much I enjoyed the prequel era solely, 100% because of that show. I binge watched it on Netflix haha.

Rebels isn't so bad that it's for 5 year olds, think of the more lighthearted episodes of Clone Wars, that's a more common tone of Rebels episodes imo. The Clone Wars storyline is also continued late into the Rebels series.
I hate to spoil this but, Rebels has an awesome showdown between Vader and Ahsoka at the end of season 2.
Watch a little of this and if that gets you interested, start watching Rebels from the beginning.

That's Jame Earl Jones himself doing the voice of Vader btw!

Last edited:
Yeah, I watched that clip. It's... dunno... I've tried to watch these show before. I just end up feeling like I'm sitting in front of the TV with some 8 year old kids eating Froot Loops before we head out for our Saturday - and what we just watched is forgotten by the time we reach our bikes.:dunno

I like a lot of animated movies, but maybe I'm just not open enough to it for Star Wars.

In this scene it was because Ashoka needed to lear that Vader = really Anakin.

Yeah but "I am your father" was enough for a semi-trained Jedi that never knew him before, a face reveal is needed for a Jedi Knight who is also his previous Padawan. Meh.

The show is for the kids. They need a little bit more sense in everything.

Yeah, I watched that clip. It's... dunno... I've tried to watch these show before. I just end up feeling like I'm sitting in front of the TV with some 8 year old kids eating Froot Loops before we head out for our Saturday - and what we just watched is forgotten by the time we reach our bikes.:dunno

I like a lot of animated movies, but maybe I'm just not open enough to it for Star Wars.

and whats wrong with feeling this way? Unless you just turned 15 and are wanting to feel "all growed up"

I must say this character is growing on me. "I'll be there for you ... the captain said i have to" :lol

Alan Tudyk is a great comedic actor with a good handle on deadpan delivery. I think we're going to get some really fun moments with K2

Back