1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a lot of talk of this figure in some of the other threads. Definitely one of the best from the Rogue One line.
K2-1500.jpg

I must confess I'm looking forward to the Cassian show mainly because of the inevitable reissue of this fella!

Really hope they do reissue it. This had originally been the only Rogue One figure I was going to own, just had to have it even though I planned to only collect OT.

Now I pretty much have all of the Rogue One figures outside of the basic Stormtroopers. Still waiting on Baze, Cassian, and Two Tubes.

Really hope they do reissue it. This had originally been the only Rogue One figure I was going to own, just had to have it even though I planned to only collect OT.

Now I pretty much have all of the Rogue One figures outside of the basic Stormtroopers. Still waiting on Baze, Cassian, and Two Tubes.

Two Tubes would be one of those amazingly unexpected releases, like Krennic was. He is in my top 5 wish-list of figures.

I missed the boat when it came to the Rogue One figures.
For Christmas my twin brother got me Jyn Erso.
A few weeks after he got me Director Krennic.
Over this weekend another package arrived.
He bought be K-2SO.
It turns out he was looking at my history and saw I was looking at all those figures.
Not sure where he got them though,he won’t tell me.

I missed the boat when it came to the Rogue One figures.
For Christmas my twin brother got me Jyn Erso.
A few weeks after he got me Director Krennic.
Over this weekend another package arrived.
He bought be K-2SO.
It turns out he was looking at my history and saw I was looking at all those figures.
Not sure where he got them though,he won’t tell me.

Nice. :clap

If he's looking for another brother let me know. :lol

Definitely needs a stand. He's quite a heavy droid.

He's so tall I have him on that shorter stand.

Koska's using K-2SO's as I didn't like where her flight stand arms had to hold her. I thought her nameplate would fit straight onto K-2SO's, but the slots are different. Didn't expect HT to change the design of those. I secured it with white tack.

Back