1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Black Series K-2SO in hand yesterday and talked myself out of it, hoping for a 6th scale release...glad I saved my $18! Any guesses on how tall he'll be...16-18 inches?

Really like the design of this guy. True about the gun though. If I get anything from RO, it’ll be Jyn, but K-2SO is definitely second on my list.

Are you asking if the scale is off or if the Hot Toys figure is part of the 1/6 line?

Regardless of scale accuracy, the figure in the pics is 1/6, just like the rest of the figures.

Not sure the character's actual height but he is considerably taller than everyone else. As far as shelf diving, there's no way I'll display him without a stand. The figure is tall and lanky with articulated feet, making it an even bigger risk to pose without support.

Definitely a prequel-style droid as others have said. I kind of like him and kind of don't. Wor Gar is right about the shelf diving though. My Battle Droids fly around when you walk by my detolfs and those guys have less upper body mass than this guy.

He needs a WAY cooler gun though. Those promo-pic only hand guns are not that cool and he is way too big for such a puny blaster.

I'm actually surprised he comes with a weapon. I imagine these droids almost as special forces, where they're proficient with any/all weapons but just as dangerous without one. Since he won't be coming with any additional hands, I could see Hot Toys including a couple blasters to make it less of a bare bones figure. Assuming of course that he uses more than just the small blaster in the film.

Super Battle Droid + Iron Giant that steals 3PO's best lines (citing probability of success was funny 35 years ago) - eh, pass.

You're right on about this... except the pass part. Hopefully he's likeable in a good way.

I think a set-up with Jyn and K-2SO could look great -- like Rey and BB8.

You're right on about this... except the pass part. Hopefully he's likeable in a good way.

I think a set-up with Jyn and K-2SO could look great -- like Rey and BB8.

I like your thinking.

m6w6t.gif

I quite like the design of this, apart from the spindly legs. His Imperial roots are made clear in the torso that imitates a Snowtrooper's breastplate.

I'd prefer if he were closer to regular human size.

I quite like the design of this, apart from the spindly legs. His Imperial roots are made clear in the torso that imitates a Snowtrooper's breastplate.

I'd prefer if he were closer to regular human size.

Yeah, no standard Detolf shelf for this guy.

I absolutely love this droid. Im going to see the film first, but if the character is a hit with me than pencil me down for one of these. Very unique design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost looks like his head could retract down into that hole around his collar area like a turtle which would make him even more super battle droid ish.

Back