1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on displaying the disguise Jyn with K2SO and have the deluxe Jyn in a "women of Star Wars" display along with Hoth Leia and TLJ Rey. Would be nice to add an AotC Padme at some stage as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeh, I thought it was August for Jyn, and November for K2SO. Not expecting either to appear any sooner (tho if they do, then fine)

No, it hasn't been released yet. It takes around 4 more weeks after the release to get them in the US when buying directly from Sideshow.

No, it hasn't been released yet. It takes around 4 more weeks after the release to get them in the US when buying directly from Sideshow.

No I know that. That's why I asked has this been released in HK already. ReplicantSavior stated that this figure is already in stock over there, but there hasn't been any final product reveal pictures or any indication in this thread that it's been released in HK.

No I know that. That's why I asked has this been released in HK already. ReplicantSavior stated that this figure is already in stock over there, but there hasn't been any final product reveal pictures or any indication in this thread that it's been released in HK.
I think its a simple misunderstanding. He doesn't actually say the figure is out. He said he hopes it turns up "any day now".

The figure isn't out anywhere yet.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Oh, ok I gotcha. He hopes Budget Stark comes out any day now, announcing that the figure is now in stock in HK. The way it sounded to me, it sounded like it had been released in HK and was waiting any day now for Budget Stark's announcement. :lol

Back