1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually prefer the first figure's sculpt more, since it resembles Felicity Jones more.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

What's your focus right now? OT only? Or even tighter than that?

LOL the real focus is Han! He’s my favorite character so I plan on getting any iteration of the character that comes out. But I also like to get a few other characters to round out the display. For my SW heroes, so far I have Han, Chewie, the droids, and I plan on getting Hoth Leia as the one Leia, and an ESB pilot Luke from HT (if/when that ever happens!) for the one Luke. For the villains I have HT Vader, and SS Fett, Stormie, Sandie, Scoutie, and am getting the HT Snowie.

I also got Rey and BB8 to go along with TFA Han.

BTW, it's all HT from here on out. No more Sideshow.

So Jyn would just be a “cool” figure I like—and of course I would need to get K2 to go along with her. But while they both go with the overall SW theme, they wouldn’t be missed in the long run. We’ll see. If there’s a good deal on her down the line I’m sure I’ll jump on it.

Also, there’s also something kinda satisfying about “sticking to your diet” so to speak.

LOL the real focus is Han!

A good focus to have! :rock

Also, there’s also something kinda satisfying about “sticking to your diet” so to speak.

I hear you. :duff

I just have ANH heroes right now and ANH Stormies. I plan on getting Jyn and K-2 to display next to ANH Leia and then on the other side of Leia having Luke, Han, Chewie and everyone. Kind of a "Jyn hands off the plans to Leia, Leia meets the group" kind of display. That's my rationale to make them "fit." :lol

I still need to add RO Vader, Fett, and maybe a Shoretrooper to my bad guy line-up.

I go back and forth. I think a Ladies of Star Wars would be a fun display to have. Jyn, Leia and Rey in their various versions.

A good focus to have! :rock

I hear you. :duff

I just have ANH heroes right now and ANH Stormies. I plan on getting Jyn and K-2 to display next to ANH Leia and then on the other side of Leia having Luke, Han, Chewie and everyone. Kind of a "Jyn hands off the plans to Leia, Leia meets the group" kind of display. That's my rationale to make them "fit." :lol

I still need to add RO Vader, Fett, and maybe a Shoretrooper to my bad guy line-up.

I go back and forth. I think a Ladies of Star Wars would be a fun display to have. Jyn, Leia and Rey in their various versions.

Damn, those are both really good rationales! :lol God, I'm such a sucker for these damn things.

I actually prefer the first figure's sculpt more, since it resembles Felicity Jones more.

Yeah me too, I just watched it again last night and I think the first sculpt also catches that sort of innocence yet experience on her face.

They've just gotta gotta do Cassian though !!

star-wars-rogue-one-jyn-erso-cassian-andor.jpg

Nah there will be a second phase. The tank trooper and Death Star Trooper were shown, they are from the R1 line. They can add a couple more to them and ride the hype from Ep8. That's what 'd be doing.

Hmm, I might do that in my heroines detolf. Right now all the ladies are mixed together regardless of franchise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nah there will be a second phase. The tank trooper and Death Star Trooper were shown, they are from the R1 line. They can add a couple more to them and ride the hype from Ep8. That's what 'd be doing.

As mentioned before, the Death Star trooper is probably going to be under the ANH line. I really hope they get around to Wedge and Biggs, but that could close out the ANH line for a while. Not really any other important characters to make from that movie.

The only hope for Cassian at this point is that the tank trooper, shoretrooper leader and Baze Malbus were all shown but never announced. If those come out at SDCC and Cassian isn't with them, it's over. But I wouldn't put it past HT to not even announce those. I'd be surprised, but they could end up going the way of Yellowjacket.

This is the only R1 figure I'll likely end up having picked up (might pick up a Shortrooper later on when prices drop), so I'm not sure where to put it since I consolidate everything by film. May just stick it with ANH, since R1 is sort of a film within ANH.

This is the only R1 figure I'll likely end up having picked up (might pick up a Shortrooper later on when prices drop), so I'm not sure where to put it since I consolidate everything by film. May just stick it with ANH, since R1 is sort of a film within ANH.

Jyn will be going with my ANH heroes too, since she's the only hero from RO I'll be getting so far and it's in the same time period anyway. My RO troopers on the other hand will be part of my Empire shelves.

I'm not so sure that shoretrooper will stick around. It's proving to be wildly popular.

Initially I had no intention of spending more for the deluxe. Then I started really looking at what's included and decided the goggles and breath mask could make for a very interesting look. But it's a lot of money to spend on basically a random person covered up in flight gear. I dunno.

Back