1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just flipping through R1 scenes (as one does on a lazy Sunday) ... the child (Numa?) Jyn rescues from the crossfire on Jedha; in the first shot her face is clean, but as Jyn grabs her and hands her off you can see blood from what I guess is a shrapnel wound on her face, unless it's a splatter from whomever was beside her when the fight erupted.

I wonder how dark the original cut for R1 actually was?

Was just flipping through R1 scenes (as one does on a lazy Sunday) ... the child (Numa?) Jyn rescues from the crossfire on Jedha; in the first shot her face is clean, but as Jyn grabs her and hands her off you can see blood from what I guess is a shrapnel wound on her face, unless it's a splatter from whomever was beside her when the fight erupted.

I wonder how dark the original cut for R1 actually was?

You're talking about Jyn and not the little girl right? ;) Yes I always notice her bloody nose that seemingly just appears after she beats down all the Stormtroopers even though none of them are shown hitting her.

Also on Eadu when she's in the crashed U-Wing and Chirrut is telling her about Cassian's hostile intentions her poncho seemingly appears on her mid-conversation.

You're talking about Jyn and not the little girl right? ;) Yes I always notice her bloody nose that seemingly just appears after she beats down all the Stormtroopers even though none of them are shown hitting her.

That too, but I was actually talking about the little girl...you can see blood on her face in the next couple of shots.

Also on Eadu when she's in the crashed U-Wing and Chirrut is telling her about Cassian's hostile intentions her poncho seemingly appears on her mid-conversation.

That too, but I was actually talking about the little girl...you can see blood on her face in the next couple of shots.

Ah, I hadn't noticed! My eye tends to be drawn to Jyn's instantly dirty hair after she rescues the girl which must tie in with whatever blast/shrapnel injured the girl's face.

Will they display the final product pieces of RO at SDCC

Im guessing this SDCC is the last chance for HT to release anything RO. Sure they can always do stuff later but it'll be over run by TLJ and The Han Solo movie.

So c'mon Cassian & Krennic !!!

Yeah, I have her and K2 on preorder and am already losing steam with the announcement of Tarkin and the hope for more OT stuff. Seriously thinking of dropping this one, but will probably stay put.

Im guessing this SDCC is the last chance for HT to release anything RO. Sure they can always do stuff later but it'll be over run by TLJ and The Han Solo movie.

Would be awesome. If those two were to be announced, i could consider my RO shelf complete.

Actually if there were any changes to Jyn is what I meant

Yeah I'm debating whether I want to keep this as well, as I'm just not feeling much excitement for anything RO anymore.

I like the idea of displaying her next to Leia and Rey, but not sure if that's really enough.

Yeah I'm debating whether I want to keep this as well, as I'm just not feeling much excitement for anything RO anymore.

I like the idea of displaying her next to Leia and Rey, but not sure if that's really enough.

That's what she said until the figure is in hand :wink1:

Its a figure in the likeness of Felicity Jones. My excitement hasn't faded at all.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Back