1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Initially I had no intention of spending more for the deluxe. Then I started really looking at what's included and decided the goggles and breath mask could make for a very interesting look. But it's a lot of money to spend on basically a random person covered up in flight gear. I dunno.
Well... it is an extraordinarily pretty random person. With lots of cool SW gear.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Initially I had no intention of spending more for the deluxe. Then I started really looking at what's included and decided the goggles and breath mask could make for a very interesting look. But it's a lot of money to spend on basically a random person covered up in flight gear. I dunno.

I've been leaning towards the opposite direction. Was planning on picking up the Deluxe but would never display her in the extra gear so may end up saving a few bucks and going with the regular version.

Or buy the deluxe, part out and sell all the extra stuff you don't want and get a heavily reduced regular version.....
I constantly wrestle with this concept, but i screw myself if i ever want to get rid of it down the line

If I watched this again, I'd probably the exact opposite and be satisfied that this is indeed the only figure I got from the film. :lol

Or buy the deluxe, part out and sell all the extra stuff you don't want and get a heavily reduced regular version.....

In the past, I've always purchased the "deluxe" version, if possible. I end up with the spare parts in a zip-lock baggie, all stored in a box full of zip-lock baggies...

But as alexds95 mentioned, if I ever needed to sell, I would take a larger hit because of the missing items. (although I don't sell many of my figures...)

Deluxe for me. Having both looks will be cool. I'm not going for the disguise version though. Unless Sideshow gives one of their discounts + bonus points like they did a few weeks ago. But you can't combine all that stuff anyway.

I just pre-ordered the deluxe version. It's been a while since I've seen a Hot Toys figure with this many accessories, weapons, and costumes included. The option to have many different looks was the selling point for me. I also entertained the idea of buying two deluxe figures so I can display her with two different looks simultaneously but decided that it was too much. I'll buy the Imperial Disguise version instead.

I was torn between the deluxe version and the Imperial Disguise version but wound up in the end pre-ording the disguise one. I want to display her next to K2SO.

I planned on getting the initial Jyn but now having ordered the "Disguise" version, I'll most probably be passing on the regular. (unless heavily discounted.)

I can't wait to see more of this figure. It sure is taking a long time...

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

The often wrong OSR upcoming release page has this as coming out in HK in September. I really hope that's not that case, because that means SSC won't get their until potentially November. That would really suck.

How is she a random person?

If I watched this again, I'd probably the exact opposite and be satisfied that this is indeed the only figure I got from the film. :lol

I have watched it again and I'm still sold on my Jyn pre-order. Would really love another RO character though to partner her with. Had my hopes on a Saw Gererra. (But it's never gonna happen is it?)

I have watched it again and I'm still sold on my Jyn pre-order. Would really love another RO character though to partner her with. Had my hopes on a Saw Gererra. (But it's never gonna happen is it?)

Same here. :hi5: She's the only one I'll be getting from the film.

My point was that if I watched the film again, I'd probably be relieved that this was indeed the only character I got from the film and didn't fall victim to the hype by going nuts with PO'ing a bunch of figures from one SW film that's within a film.

:exactly: Yep, she is the only figure I've ordered from RO and I'd really like to get someone to display her with as well (my own 'rule of two' if you like!) I was hoping for a Cassian figure...but that's looking more and more unlikely as time goes on :(

Back