1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another con of the disguise version is, considering how much they're dragging their feet with Cassian, I doubt we'll ever get an Imperial version of him. So no matching set.

While Tarkin is still a possiblity because he links to the OT, it seems pretty much 100% clear that the window for a Cassian and Krennic has passed. TLJ is the focus now.

While Tarkin is still a possiblity because he links to the OT, it seems pretty much 100% clear that the window for a Cassian and Krennic has passed. TLJ is the focus now.

Well, we're just now getting Drax, so I wouldn't rule getting a Cassian out just yet. Although if they don't announce a Cassian by the time Jyn and K-2SO come out, I'll probably cancel both and just eat the higher cost if they come out with one later.

Well, we're just now getting Drax, so I wouldn't rule getting a Cassian out just yet. Although if they don't announce a Cassian by the time Jyn and K-2SO come out, I'll probably cancel both and just eat the higher cost if they come out with one later.

But GOTG2 is coming out, so it makes sense. RO is a one-off.

That always makes me laugh. The good guys infiltrate the enemy stronghold in disguise, then take the time to change back into their own clothes.
It makes zero sense.
The one that's funniest is Han and Luke changing out of the Stormtrooper outfits. Sure, they probably were smelly and wet, but two troopers walking down a corridor would arouse less suspicion than Hand and Luke in their normal costumes would.
It always makes me laugh that they thought they were free and clear in a man made space station 100 miles across with ten gajillion troopers onboard.
Well... maybe that bulky suit wasn't the best when ascending the data tapes columns. They felt they had to ditch the baggage.

As for Han and Luke, they had a Wookie and a princess with them. They had alredy blown their cover.

...and as George said Thursday, this was always "a movie for 12-year-olds". We're totally overthinking it.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

May 4th.

Last year we saw Yoda and TFA Han and Chewie.

I expect to see Hoth Leia.
Emperor and Guard might go up around SDCC time so still a chance of a one off reveal of a R1 figure.

I would guess at Krennic.

May 4th.

Last year we saw Yoda and TFA Han and Chewie.

I expect to see Hoth Leia.
Emperor and Guard might go up around SDCC time so still a chance of a one off reveal of a R1 figure.

I would guess at Krennic.

I want a Krennic as bad as I want the Emperor.:pray:

Well... maybe that bulky suit wasn't the best when ascending the data tapes columns. They felt they had to ditch the baggage.

As for Han and Luke, they had a Wookie and a princess with them. They had alredy blown their cover.

...and as George said Thursday, this was always "a movie for 12-year-olds". We're totally overthinking it.

There was that cut scene where Luke, Haan, Chewy and leia wander through a DS corridor whistling and unnoticed by Imperial passersby. Shows they were thinking as to how to explain tehir movement through the station. I guess visually they had already "done" the dressed-as-stormies-with-prisoner gag and didn't want a repeat.

I totally get it.
I still love these movies, but it's a funny image of them managing to sneak around in civvie garb. Of course, they WERE being allowed to escape, lol.

just ordered the deluxe jyn version. had about $25 worth of bonus SS points that were going to expire today. pretty sure this figure is going to turn out great.

just ordered the deluxe jyn version. had about $25 worth of bonus SS points that were going to expire today. pretty sure this figure is going to turn out great.

How do you know how much of your rewards will expire tonight. Cant seem to find out what they credited my account with. Im trying to debate whether or not to pull the trigger on Chirrut. Thanks

How do you know how much of your rewards will expire tonight. Cant seem to find out what they credited my account with. Im trying to debate whether or not to pull the trigger on Chirrut. Thanks

The only way to know is if you knew what your balance was before they credited the "bonus" RPs. I don't remember how to do it but you can have Sideshow send you a monthly statement of your current RP balance. The only way I could see the bonus they gave me was by going back and checking the most recent email statement they sent me. There should be an option in your account to receive these statements. Won't help you now but it's useful going forward.

No new pictures of Jyn, eh?

From Orlando. They kind of suck. It was hard to get a decent picture with the lights and glass.

be08cb98349e665ea58c7cdccf7f2463.jpg
95f7a9779ff67b22e0b22701f3176588.jpg

And the disguise version

6ee3ef69e08a555b1456d055f3f9b558.jpg
6e9f835b07dce33929061067328e6499.jpg

From Orlando. They kind of suck. It was hard to get a decent picture with the lights and glass.

be08cb98349e665ea58c7cdccf7f2463.jpg
95f7a9779ff67b22e0b22701f3176588.jpg

And the disguise version

6ee3ef69e08a555b1456d055f3f9b558.jpg
6e9f835b07dce33929061067328e6499.jpg

Damn they look good, I really hope they switch the headsculpt to the disguise version.

Damn, they really do look great. I’m really considering this figure but I don’t want to commit yet. Trying to keep my collection lean.

Back