1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ HT, listen to this man.:lecture

The funny thing is, I myself didn't have a really strong desire for a Tarkin pre-RO (might have grabbed him, but not really a priority,) but after RO, I was really wanting one.

There's quite a few customs people are doing now, but Tarkin to me is a bit like ANH Leia - all about a spot-on, super-detailed headsculpt and ultra-real paint (and also for Tarkin, the hands) - so it really needs to be a HT release for me.

I know there's the Asian thing and all that, but it's pretty funny they'd do a ultra-low wattage sidekick like Baze and not do Cassian, Krennic and Tarkin.:gah:

Speaking of that, where is Baze? They showed him a long time ago, but never put him up for PO, or did I miss it?

Nope. Still have to show up. HT is a bit behind with Star Wars POs as Baze, Shoretrooper, Shoretrooper Squad leader, Tank Commander, Death Star Trooper, Gonk Droïd and TFA 3PO have yet to be offered.

Sandtrooper Sergeant and Snowtrooper Commander as well. Hope some of these figures make their way out in the months leading up to Force Friday, which will then likely be focused on TLJ for a while. Sure gonna be a lot of saving for me to do.

Speaking of that, where is Baze? They showed him a long time ago, but never put him up for PO, or did I miss it?

You and the other three people who are wanting to Pre-Order Baze should contact HT directly.

:monkey3

Baze and Chirrut remind me of the old POTF2 Hasbro figures - you bought them because you were super-jazzed about SW in that moment, but just a couple of years later you look at them and go "why did I buy those?":lol

You and the other three people who are wanting to Pre-Order Baze should contact HT directly.

Baze and Chirrut remind me of the old POTF2 Hasbro figures - you bought them because you were super-jazzed about SW in that moment, but just a couple of years later you look at them and go "why did I buy those?":lol

There's four of us, thank you very much! :)

Baze and Chirrut remind me of the old POTF2 Hasbro figures - you bought them because you were super-jazzed about SW in that moment, but just a couple of years later you look at them and go "why did I buy those?"[emoji38]
Hahaha, that's a good one, but I have no intention of buying him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FFS Hot Toys you're one figure away from RO's "main three" just make him already. :banghead

161209072015-rogue-one-cassian-jyn-k2so-1280x720.jpg

rogue%20one%20alan%20tudyk.jpg

But she's not his master !

I think Cassian is coming. I watched R1 again the other day and was thinking Cassian has a heap of accessories. Blue jacket, backpack with weird tech on back, guns and other stuff. That takes a while to design and develop. I think he'll be the catalyst for people to order more of the figures already shown, but actually available early next year. They have time.

But I guess we'll see.

Can't wait Jyn...have a strong feeling she will top Rey in the final product likeness.. the wait begins :impatient:

Nothing against Daisy Ridley because she makes for a great Rey, but I think Felicity may possibly have made an even better one. She made for a great Jyn, but I can't help but wonder how she would have done as Rey.

I really like his Jedha/Eadu outfit with the blue coat, gloves and backpack. If they make him, I hope they include those accessories with the deluxe version.

Back