1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was rearranging my shelf and I placed her next to Anakin, is she really that smol/short?
2021-04-13-19-48-21.jpg

With Vader
2021-04-13-20-04-33.jpg

Is the scale correct?

Felicity Jones is 5?3? so I?d say yes

765953-576a.jpg

Hayden is a couple inches taller than Diego. so that is probably close. HT usually makes female figures to small but it works with her.

Yep. With a bit of luck he'll still have that same jacket in his show. I think it's only set a couple of years before Rogue One, so possible.

It's a cool look I reckon.

What i am hoping for is that the show opens during Rogue One. Him on the mission with Jyn, K2SO, et al, and he flashes back to his life in the rebellion.
So we can get a Cassian reissue of Jyn and K2, lol.
I have my fingers crossed...

My twin brother just scored a deluxe version of Jyn Erso off of Facebook Market Place.
A guy in the area was selling off his sons collection because the kid had credit card debt.

She's back, baby! :blissy

I sold my Jyn Erso Deluxe over a year ago in the great purge of 2020 and regretted it ever since. Finally scored a good deal for her (over retail but not crazy over) and she arrived today.

She'll be displayed with K2S0 and hope-to-be-released-someday Cassian. Unless we get a Chirrut / Baze 2-pack, that will be it for the "Rogue One" heroes in my collection, as I had sold Chirrut as well. I'm ok with that decision, as he would always be an incomplete display without Baze.

She's back, baby! :blissy

I sold my Jyn Erso Deluxe over a year ago in the great purge of 2020 and regretted it ever since. Finally scored a good deal for her (over retail but not crazy over) and she arrived today.

She'll be displayed with K2S0 and hope-to-be-released-someday Cassian. Unless we get a Chirrut / Baze 2-pack, that will be it for the "Rogue One" heroes in my collection, as I had sold Chirrut as well. I'm ok with that decision, as he would always be an incomplete display without Baze.
Congrats on getting her back, and for the other pick ups as well.

The collecting bug never goes away. It can change and evolve, but it’s never truly gone. I’ve learned that the hard way with some things as well.

And agreed about Chirrut. I had him and sold him. As much as it was a great figure, just didn’t look right without Baze.

Rogue One deserved a full lineup from Hot Toys. Unfortunate for us that the movie came out too close to the TFA figure debacle.

Back