1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I had mine in there just loose.

By the way what the hell is up with this forum ? It's slow as hell, often pages don't load at all.

Is it just me ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, the forum is all messed up lately. Between pages loading slow, when you do load a page it displays in a weird manner for a bit, and if you try and use apostrophes in words they show up as question marks.

With the news of Krennic's imminent arrival, I pulled Jyn out of the display for another look....

JYN-019.jpg

She still looks good.

Can't wait for Krennic! What few glimpses we've seen of the the production figure are promising.

Now where's Cassian, HT?

Cool pic. Jyn was my first Hot Toys figure. Really liked the character and the movie so she was a must have to kick off my collection. I like the figure, my only two gripes is it's hard to keep the pistol holster strap shut and she's difficult to get into a running pose with the hard plastic boots.

It goes without saying as it's been said a thousand times, Cassian is a must. I hope Hot Toys reads this forum or their Facebook comments as the demand for Cassian is not going away or slowing down. The demand has only grown with the release of Krennic.

The HT Jyn imo is one of my favorite Hot Toys period. Especially with the deluxe, soooo many display options. I also think they did the headsculpt well. It?s definitely one that got better for production vs the prototype. All in all HT did amazing with the Rogue One line, they just missed out on a few key characters and didn?t make them. ?Prototype figures moving to production are built on hope? maybe one day. Tank Commander too!

With the news of Krennic's imminent arrival, I pulled Jyn out of the display for another look....

She still looks good.

Can't wait for Krennic! What few glimpses we've seen of the the production figure are promising.

Now where's Cassian, HT?

Great pic :clap and a great figure too! :rock

Yeah nice shot JB! One of my favourite figures, the tailoring and details in the accessories are outstanding.

Funny, I did exactly the same thing. I just moved, so many figures were still in storage. So now was time to bring Jyn out, as well as the Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper for Krennic's arrival !

Taking them out of their boxes is like opening them as new every time !! So good !

Funny, I did exactly the same thing. I just moved, so many figures were still in storage. So now was time to bring Jyn out, as well as the Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper for Krennic's arrival !

Taking them out of their boxes is like opening them as new every time !! So good !
I'll be moving in the next few months where I won't be able to display my entire collection.

I've been anxiously trying to tally who gets to come along and who goes to storage and it's quite the challenge to say the least haha.

I'll be moving in the next few months where I won't be able to display my entire collection.

I've been anxiously trying to tally who gets to come along and who goes to storage and it's quite the challenge to say the least haha.

Just shows how great these figures are. How many other things get this much thought ?

Those soulless eyes are really disturbing, especially on these female dolls. The tailoring of the outfit and accessories are superb, but definitely couldn't speak the same in term of quality for the head sculpt. Particularly when you're having a glimpse back at Jyn's original prototype.

Unbelievable pics. There?s a reason out of my entire collection she stands among the very few I consider to be HTs best

^^^Put a post in the Sale thread please! Hopefully someone who missed out on this great figure will jump right on it! ^^^

Back