1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we had better photos of this headsculpt. I don't think it looks like her at all, except for the mouth. :-/

I don't understand this line of thinking. So you are taking one for the team by keeping pre-orders of several figures just so Hot Toys will continue with the line?
No. Taking one for the team would be assuming they were wholly terrible.

Wonder Woman's sculpt is off by a slight degree, but I still like it. And Harley is a great figure with **** knees. If there's better versions down the road, I can just sell these, if I really feel it's warranted to upgrade, which I've only recently started doing with much older stuff.

No. Taking one for the team would be assuming they were wholly terrible.

Wonder Woman's sculpt is off by a slight degree, but I still like it. And Harley is a great figure with **** knees. If there's better versions down the road, I can just sell these, if I really feel it's warranted to upgrade, which I've only recently started doing with much older stuff.

Ah, ok. Definitely makes sense. :duff

The more I look at this figure the more I'm of the opinion that I'll get it. Death Troopers are great looking troopers and have been expanded further into SW lore due to Rebels but as far as the Rebel element of RO goes I think Jyn might be all I need. Her and Krennic sum up the good and evil of that film.

I'm getting her. I only collect OT and didn't really care for RO but this is a great figure of a good character.

Cassian would be cool to go with Jyn, but I think the R1 hype is over for me now to where I'd feel content just having Jyn on her own.

Yeah, exactly. I'm more or less looking forward to PT stuff since we got Anakin, and hoping for Poe from TLJ. Cassian and Krennic I'd still like to have, but at this point, I've more or less moved on from Rogue One, particularly since Tarkin is on the way.

if your losing interest in RO read the movie adaptation novel, its really really good. made me enjoy movie lots more. reading the inner character dialogue is pretty cool, appreciate Jyn more as a character after reading etc one of my favs now.

I meant I'm losing interest in RO collectibles as budgets are limited and I'm excited for the new reveals like Anakin and Tarkin. Those mean more to me than Cassian.

As far as the novel, I'll have to look into it. I loved the movie, it's one of the best in the franchise as far as I'm concerned. Loved every minute of it, except the weird interrogation/torture part with Bodhi and that octopus thing. Otherwise it was a great movie that I've watched a number of times now.

^^pls do check novel very good, sounds like you will enjoy. guardians of the whills is also must read if you are a RO fan.

i agree one of the best in franchise up there with ANH and EMP for me. HT Jyn is must for collect. Have Chirrut and plottin on K2SO

I thought it just worked like a truth serum. Makes the mind crazy and then they ask again or something, like torture. Maybe the book explains it better. Problem is he was always telling the truth.

That still makes no sense. The idea to reveal truth is to make someone crazy? How would you know with certainty that someone is telling a coherent truth if you're taking away their sanity?

Back