1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was being very sarcastic with the "bland" comment and pic.

That parka look with backpack, binoculars, rebel helmet etc would look sooo good.

I'm almost of the opinion HT may have said nah too much effort for a non established classic character.

But I live in hope !

I had to cancel Imperial Disguise Jyn as there's just too much coming. It looks great though, especially that headsculpt.

I'll be keeping my deluxe Jyn though. My only non-helmeted RO figure at this point, unless they come out with a Cassian and Krennic. Still interested in both of those Hot Toys! Cassian needs to come with the Jedha outfit as well. Really like that look which throws back to Hoth Han and the Hoth Rebel Troopers.

I had to cancel Imperial Disguise Jyn as there's just too much coming. It looks great though, especially that headsculpt.

I'll be keeping my deluxe Jyn though. My only non-helmeted RO figure at this point, unless they come out with a Cassian and Krennic. Still interested in both of those Hot Toys! Cassian needs to come with the Jedha outfit as well. Really like that look which throws back to Hoth Han and the Hoth Rebel Troopers.
It's Felicity Jones' face! What better figure to have non-helmeted?

I kinda dig her... [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Haha yep she's cute! She'll be on my shelf. I just hope they do Cassian and Krennic to join her.

Yeah I think that's a pretty common stance of a lot of people. I hope Hot Toys understands this.

They won't. They'll just see that RO figures didn't sell the way that they would have liked, and won't make anymore RO figures as a result.

Tarkin and Anakin on the way means Cassian could show up at any point if the fans make enough noise for him, but that's probably about the only way this point.

I want Cassian too but some of you are acting like these figures are living creatures that will be lonely if they don't have a buddy to interact with. :D Jyn was the main hero of the movie and can easily be displayed by herself (unless you're Wor-Gar or someone who hated the character with a passion...)

I would like a Cassian, but not because Jyn needs her guy; simply because he was the other leading role in the film.

If HT never produces him, Jyn would indeed be quite capable of holding her own.

Yeah I see Cassian as more of a Corporal Hicks than a traditional leading man. I mean Hicks is awesome and would fit right in with a Ripley figure as the main soldier she bonded with but she wouldn't be lacking without him.

Yeah I see Cassian as more of a Corporal Hicks than a traditional leading man. I mean Hicks is awesome and would fit right in with a Ripley figure as the main soldier she bonded with but she wouldn't be lacking without him.

Precisely. Same with WW and Steve Trevor. Don't need HT to make a Steve Trevor so that way WW doesn't get "lonely".

Yep, I guess having both is nice for people who wonder if Toy Story is real and want their figures to have someone to make out with when they leave the room or something. ;)

To me Baze and Chirrut are far more memorable and representative of the movie than Cassian. Jyn and K2 are obvious. I put Cassian with Bodhi in terms of memorable importance, but that's just me.

Yep, I guess having both is nice for people who wonder if Toy Story is real and want their figures to have someone to make out with when they leave the room or something. ;)

:lol

Or Indian in the Cupboard and plan on going to purchase an antique cupboard to bring their figures to life.

30e7256a16f6f7a4322e8beea203c850.jpg

e404f5b5db58434583dbec9ba059868d.jpg

They won't. They'll just see that RO figures didn't sell the way that they would have liked, and won't make anymore RO figures as a result.

Tarkin and Anakin on the way means Cassian could show up at any point if the fans make enough noise for him, but that's probably about the only way this point.
Exactly. Not supporting a product line sends a message that "hey, we don't want this."

It's one reason I haven't cancelled the suicide squad figures and the Wonder Woman, even knowing their first attempts will not be as good as those that follow.

That comment makes no sense.

How many RO figures are still available to purchase at the moment ? Almost zero. They've all sold out long ago. Sure the batch sizes would have been smaller than TFA but to me the sales for RO would have been better than they originally expected.

Anyway who knows.

Exactly. Not supporting a product line sends a message that "hey, we don't want this."

It's one reason I haven't cancelled the suicide squad figures and the Wonder Woman, even knowing their first attempts will not be as good as those that follow.

I don't understand this line of thinking. So you are taking one for the team by keeping pre-orders of several figures just so Hot Toys will continue with the line?

Back