1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah! I'll never get that mental image out of my mind! Moldy pants Luke fighting Vader... Moldy pants Rogue One Crew in the Imperial base... Bleech...

Kinda crazy that I just got an email from Sideshow that both this figure AND the TFA Kylo figures are converting from my waitlist reservations and are going to be filled!! Wow, they’re long sold out!

Kinda crazy that I just got an email from Sideshow that both this figure AND the TFA Kylo figures are converting from my waitlist reservations and are going to be filled!! Wow, they’re long sold out!
Congrats on getting this awesome figure!:clap Gives me some hope that my Stormtrooper disguise Han will convert someday lol

I want to buy the Jyn Erso Hot Toys figure! But I'm hezitating betwen the normal and the imperial disguise version... I really prefer her regular outfit, but the head sculpt from the imperial version seems more appealing to me.

Does someone have the 2 figures to give me some advice?

I want to buy the Jyn Erso Hot Toys figure! But I'm hezitating betwen the normal and the imperial disguise version... I really prefer her regular outfit, but the head sculpt from the imperial version seems more appealing to me.

Does someone have the 2 figures to give me some advice?
You are right! The Disguise sculpt is painted better (the eyes slightly turned from center make a world of difference), but the outfit is so much more appealing on the standard, and even moreso on the Deluxe.

I have the Deluxe, and ended up buying the Disguise head separately.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Do you have websites examples where I could buy Hot Toys head sculpt (but not custom)? :)
Oh, that would be on Ebay, searching carefully to avoid customs/conterfeits. That's how I got mine.
d0eaa8720ad1d97b37ed2dfad68a34bf.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

This is such a great figure. Especially if you have the deluxe version there’s so many display options for her. Just did a re-pose if her today to have her look like she does at the end of the film without the green jacket and the gray undershirt with the vest. Had her posed up with the poncho before that. I almost wish I had the Imperial disguise version too.

If you are in Australia, Go Figure Collectables still has this and at $315 AU in their Black Friday sale. Sorry not sure what the shipping cost is though.

Back