1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the Deluxe set today finally from another member, and it's awesome but I can't figure out what the little silver stick is? It has like... a latch on it? In the packaging it's in the top right with the baton parts.

Is it just a random extra bit of costuming accessories she had?

Is it the piece that clips on to her vest? Take a peek at a publicity still to check out the costume for reference

I just got the Deluxe set today finally from another member, and it's awesome but I can't figure out what the little silver stick is? It has like... a latch on it? In the packaging it's in the top right with the baton parts.

Is it just a random extra bit of costuming accessories she had?
It is a code cillinder. She carries it on her vest's right pocket, along with the wider, black one that is a comlink.

These code cillinders are like digital "keys" people carry around. If you look at Tarkin, he carries 4 of them, two on each side of his uniform.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

See?
d1bb98d34ec55ea34a40ee5b62c1c2f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

But there is no CGI ...

Well the picture in that book looks cgi. If it's not then there's somethin' wrong with that dude's freakin' face, or the picture's just whack attack.

Anyways we're goin' on a useless tangent here. Back on topic. My Jyn Erso figure is arriving tomorrow. Whoo!

Back