1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple snaps I took and am quite happy with them ...

35b7a6d24012a5d98852f1868cdfc27d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic shot:clap

Nice. Did you just receive her recently, or have you had her for a bit but have just never taken her out?

Got her a month ago along with the Death Trooper. Just haven't had time, things keep coming, like Tarkin... today I got Hoth Leia too. But figured I needed to get her out of the box at least.

She's truly awesome, but I'm so overwhelmed by all the bits. No time to do much but the most basic pose.

Am I the only one who doesn’t like taking the hair piece off of this figure? I feel like it’s really tight fitting to the sculpt and like it could scratch or the hair could break at the thinner parts.

I changed her to the poncho look today but decided to leave the cap off. Really like Jyn a lot and the different display options she has.

Those hair strands do scrape along the face badly. I bent them away first before popping the hair back on.

I'm a long way from a pose I like... but I do like this little silver pistol.

Jyn 3.jpg

Am I the only one who doesn’t like taking the hair piece off of this figure? I feel like it’s really tight fitting to the sculpt and like it could scratch or the hair could break at the thinner parts.

I changed her to the poncho look today but decided to leave the cap off. Really like Jyn a lot and the different display options she has.
Don't worry about removing it. It doesn't stain or scratch.

Also, if you take a hairdrier to it, you can improve the hairsculpt and make it so it doesn't fall SO close to her face.

You'll see immediate improvement to the likeness, too.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Decide to try the Poncho look for Jyn Erso... and really love it...

COMP 2.jpg

Absolutely love her in the rebel cap...

Jyn 1.jpg

I found some great wardrobe reference -- even if she didn't wear it all -- and noticed she never carried Cassian's sniper rifle... but she does have a portion of it inside her bandolier pouch. She also carries her baton on a clip hanging in front of her bandolier. Silver pistol in holster too.

All this allows for more gear on the poncho, which I really like.

2bf2e524a010e9aeedbf554904af886d--star-wars-celebration-portal.jpg

4a9947907aa4b4dbf690f76f230ad350--rogues-spin.jpg

Looks really good. The poses with this are limitless. However, mine is still in the same pose that I put it in on the day I got it, being that’s what I knew I wanted.

I really want a 2nd one now to pose her in the desert Jedha look -- her more memorable look.

Both looks are so different she'd look like two separate characters. Especially if I used the Imperial head.

That’s very true. I actually did that with TFA Rey, so I can have one in her scavenger gear and on with the lightsaber.

Anyone with any staining issues on the neck or sculpt from the scarf? I've wanted to use it but have been hesitant for that very reason. It's too open and touches too many spots to make an effective hidden barrier.

I found some great wardrobe reference -- even if she didn't wear it all -- and noticed she never carried Cassian's sniper rifle... but she does have a portion of it inside her bandolier pouch. She also carries her baton on a clip hanging in front of her bandolier. Silver pistol in holster too.

Thanks for the info !

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back