1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who doesn’t like taking the hair piece off of this figure? I feel like it’s really tight fitting to the sculpt and like it could scratch or the hair could break at the thinner parts.

I changed her to the poncho look today but decided to leave the cap off. Really like Jyn a lot and the different display options she has.
Yeah when I first got mine, the glue of the head magnet suddenly gave out as I was slowly attempting to lift the hair, and the hair popped off abruptly, leaving dark scratches on her face. I mostly rubbed them off but there's shiny lines there now (almost invisible at a distance). Wish the hair was more rubbery, but it's still a great figure of course.

Yeah when I first got mine, the glue of the head magnet suddenly gave out as I was slowly attempting to lift the hair, and the hair popped off abruptly, leaving dark scratches on her face. I mostly rubbed them off but there's shiny lines there now (almost invisible at a distance). Wish the hair was more rubbery, but it's still a great figure of course.
Bummer!

...well, I didn't have that problem because mine came WITHOUT the magnet. They actually missed putting one in.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Those sharp little strands are definitely nerve-racking. I bent them outward when I pried off the hair. But the still scrape a little bit. Didn't notice any dark scratches though on the skin, that sucks.

Those sharp little strands are definitely nerve-racking. I bent them outward when I pried off the hair. But the still scrape a little bit. Didn't notice any dark scratches though on the skin, that sucks.
Yeah I'm trying to bend them too, I sometimes put some plastic between the face and hair also just in case, but that's annoying to do lol. I just hope the hair can stand up to repeated bending!

Bummer!

...well, I didn't have that problem because mine came WITHOUT the magnet. They actually missed putting one in.

haha that's ridiculous, I hope you got another one somehow! I'm always worried when I get a HT figure with magnets since it seems there's a 50% chance something will be messed up lol.

Nicely done!...i was wondering what that wee hook was for

Thanks! The poncho does allow you to show off a lot of that extra wee gear.

Now if I could just figure out where to hang the quadnoculars from...

COMP 3.jpg

Just received my jyn. I enjoy the sideways glance from the imperial disguise version, but this is a fantastic figure. Rogue one quickly became my favourite star wars
b4a12ce89869964dcaf301a03f77d091.jpg
9b464177e6087164cc6357882a82d74d.jpg

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Officially joined the party! I was able to snag the Deluxe from a local Ebay seller for AU$280 and it arrived today. Gotta say, I can see why she topped a lot of top ten lists last year. From the packaging to the headsculpt, the tailoring and the accessories, she’s just a really great release. Of course, this means I have to get K-2SO now....
66a25f6db89dcbe587a6c70094d11124.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats, welcome to the club ! $280AUD was a pretty damn good price for a deluxe ! Well done !

Don't tell Wor-Gar, he was shopping on the aftermarket for ages....

Either way, an excellent figure as you say !

P.S Maybe the Solo movie is reminding some people who picked up Rogue One figures to sell them now. Maybe you'll get lucky with K2SO too ?

Congrats, welcome to the club ! $280AUD was a pretty damn good price for a deluxe ! Well done !

Don't tell Wor-Gar, he was shopping on the aftermarket for ages....

Either way, an excellent figure as you say !

P.S Maybe the Solo movie is reminding some people who picked up Rogue One figures to sell them now. Maybe you'll get lucky with K2SO too ?

Thanks! Yeah, I triple checked the listing and the MMS number to be sure, then thought “what the hell”. The regular version was on my list for later in the year, but I couldn’t pass this up and now I’m really glad I got her.
I’m in a holding pattern for K-2SO, considering May 4 is pretty close and there’s likely to be sales....[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice photos! I have Jyn too, and she looks so lonely on my shelf. I'm seriously tempted to get K2-S0. He was my favorite character from RO. I'm just afraid I don't have room on my shelves for him.

Mine is in good company, although I don't think she feels particularly comfortable...
a596a898ff5b5fe40eba2a310faadcc3.jpg

Nice photos! I have Jyn too, and she looks so lonely on my shelf. I'm seriously tempted to get K2-S0. He was my favorite character from RO. I'm just afraid I don't have room on my shelves for him.

He’s huge but he’s awesome. I hope they still make Cassian and Baze someday.

Back