1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I would be tempted if I found one below retail. But if I were to get one, I'd most prefer the unreleased grunt Shoretrooper -- no PT paintwork.

Most of all I still hold out hope for the Tank Trooper. I want that like I want Krennic.

:lol

I would be tempted if I found one below retail. But if I were to get one, I'd most prefer the unreleased grunt Shoretrooper -- no PT paintwork.

Most of all I still hold out hope for the Tank Trooper. I want that like I want Krennic.

With the convention season coming up, it's possible HT makes the Tank Trooper a convention exclusive. HT already went through the trouble of making that unique helmet for it so I can't see why they won't make it available, it's already fully developed.

With the convention season coming up, it's possible HT makes the Tank Trooper a convention exclusive. HT already went through the trouble of making that unique helmet for it so I can't see why they won't make it available, it's already fully developed.

Do they even do convention exclusives for Hot Toys any more ? Can't understand why they would go to the extent of making a figure only to sell to a limited amount of people when the whole world market is there wanting to buy it ??

Convention exclusive would by great. Really want that guy.
I don’t think convention exclusives are all that “exclusive”. Usually easily attainable.
Edit: Secondary market aside.

Do they even do convention exclusives for Hot Toys any more ? Can't understand why they would go to the extent of making a figure only to sell to a limited amount of people when the whole world market is there wanting to buy it ??

Other than the exclusives to Sideshow and the like (Stormtrooper disguise Han) they did do five exclusive figures last year which were referred to as Toy Fair exclusives for the SDCC, and the Singapore Toy Show; Shades Iron Man, Retro Bones Iron Man, Battle Damaged Armored Batman, Roadworn Thor, and Ghost Rider. SW isn't excluded because they also did the Battlefront Jumptrooper as a 2016 Toy Fair exclusive. So It's likely they will do the same this year.

And as D.R.37 pointed out, they're not that hard to get when they're first available, just think of them as any of the other HT exclusive with a different title. You can right now still buy the Jumptrooper from Popcultcha for below retail price.

Ok fair enough. I just couldn't remember any figure where I thought I wish I could have got him but was only available at a con.

When is the first con actually ? I'm thinking they'll need to do a mall pop up store or something for Solo and the others. All the movies will be out by SDCC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok fair enough. I just couldn't remember any figure where I thought I wish I could have got him but was only available at a con.

When is the first con actually ? I'm thinking they'll need to do a mall pop up store or something for Solo and the others. All the movies will be out by SDCC.

I believe HT starts announcing Toy Fair exclusives around this time of year before SDCC.

SDCC is in July though. Anyway guess there will be a break in announcements for a good week now until Chinese New Year is over.

That being the case...
a3a0038c93ae402af7b19f37e3b6eb52.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Ok ladies and gentlemen... I’m on the waitlist for Jyn Deluxe and K2SO. What are my chances?

I am surprised that she is still available at BBTS. This is such a great figure.

Ok ladies and gentlemen... I’m on the waitlist for Jyn Deluxe and K2SO. What are my chances?

I got K2 as my waitlist activated but I was sat the "list" for a couple of weeks. (So glad he's &£$%~* superb!!)

I only received K2 last Friday and I would think your chances of landing Jyn are good as she went to W.L. after K2.

Last edited:
Back