1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its definitely nice to finally have these figures, been tracking them for a long time.

I wanted to do my part for RO sales, sorry it took so long. But there seems to be a 2nd wind coming with sales improving and prices on the rise. Hopefully it sends a signal.

Judging from HT's lack of TLJ POs I think its clear to them there's little money in the ST... so maybe they'll turn back to RO which seems to have most of its offerings sold out while TFA stuff still sits in the warehouse.

Haven’t heard back from my RO “Krennic/2-Tubes” request email. Been over a week. Maybe they got sick of replying for them :-/
Also just noticed TFA Kyle Ren just went to waitlist at SSC.

Even though collectors knew that RO would be an incomplete line without Cassian and Krennic the figures *still* sold out. Shows how much people were eager to collect whatever they could from this movie.

You think the TLJ figures really aren't selling well? Its a damn shame. The Luke figure, and the Poe Dameron ones... if I was a rich man, they're amazing.

And I've preordered Rey already. Couldn't pass on those porgs! [emoji28]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I do hope you can get your Krennic. He was a very compelling character. And well, Cassian, too.

I wonder... what about Mon Mothma? She's the freaking leader of the Alliance.

I have a good feeling about Krennic. If I didn't I likely wouldn't have bought the Death Trooper I just got.

giphy.gif

Not certain. Never with HT. But a good feeling. Like it makes sense. And I feared being left without a DT if it happens, even though I expect a 4th visit to the Death Trooper league from HT as well.

Not sure she has quite the same shelf presence... but she is the boss.

I wonder why she aged so fast in the 4 years between RO and ROTJ?
I have to rewatch ROTJ after RO to notice. Off the top of my head I don't think they look that different age-wise.

...but leading the fight against an Empire led by a Sith could be very stressful.

Not certain. Never with HT. But a good feeling. Like it makes sense. And I feared being left without a DT if it happens, even though I expect a 4th visit to the Death Trooper league from HT as well.

I know. I just thought that was a perfect place to insert that. :lol

Levity aside, I'd personally have no interest in Krennic. I do hope he gets made though, because I'm certain there's many people who want him. I wouldn't get my hopes up though; I'm almost inclined to say Tarkin is intended to also represent R1 Tarkin and therefore, in HT's mind, they've made the "bad guy" from R1.

Yeah but Leia's Dad hasn't aged a bit in 20 years.
But he does! He looks quite wearier and grayer. [emoji28] So sad that's the last time we see him.

...he went out with a bang.

(Sorry, couldn't hold that! [emoji28])

Levity aside, I'd personally have no interest in Krennic. I do hope he gets made though, because I'm certain there's many people who want him. I wouldn't get my hopes up though; I'm almost inclined to say Tarkin is intended to also represent R1 Tarkin and therefore, in HT's mind, they've made the "bad guy" from R1.

Good point, and could be, even if they sold Tarkin as ANH.

But then again, now HT has the damn Imperial officer uniform... and you know how they love reuse.

Just received Jyn Deluxe... truly wonderful looking figure... so much gear its a bit overwhelming, in a good way. Look forward to "playing" with this over the weekend.

Came with Deluxe Death Trooper too. Big day!

About damn time! :impatient:

Congrats! Now you have to pick up a Shoretrooper below retail. :lol

Back