1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1cfb42e1c63cd0f0a2a92bd301117e39.jpg

Better without that bit of hair.

And of course you can still see there how the face is too angular and not as round as it should be.

But still, it looks like lightening the hair and eyes and making the lips more pink should improve the likeness quite a bit on their own. So think I'll have to give that a shot on mine.

Wow she is tiny next to undersized Rey. Still looking forward to getting her next week.

She's about the same height, if only a smidge taller, than ANH Princess Leia though, which is about right with Carrie being 5'1" and Felicity being 5'3". So even with Rey being undersized, at least all the heroines are in scale with one another.

Great shots. Your yard is a great double for Yavin base!

Thanks! Yeah it’s not bad for a double of Yavin or Jedha perhaps. Just an overall look that matches enough for pictures [emoji106]

Here’s one more with HT R2 and Sideshow X-Wing Luke:
fb6e3369f9a9fc90a52449831fb440ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but it's all good if you're after something a bit different.

Like a head with brown hair and lighter green eyes (HT seems to really struggle with hair color in particular)? It's possible the large number of Jyn headsculpt bootlegs will enable people to have a tweaked headsculpt for an affordable price.

Like a head with brown hair and lighter green eyes (HT seems to really struggle with hair color in particular)? It's possible the large number of Jyn headsculpt bootlegs will enable people to have a tweaked headsculpt for an affordable price.

Has anyone here tried one of these head sculpts ? Any pics ?

I wonder if someone out there would be willing to make little wigs for the deluxe version. I feel like the likeness would improve if she had bangs that could cover her forehead a bit.

A new shot...

I like the creativity but.. I don’t think this sculpt is the best in this type of light setting. Because the eye color is so vacant that she almost looks like she’s either possessed or blind :slap

When the light hits her eyes there’s no color so the neutral expression of her face seems more artificial.

I would use the same background but instead of shooting her face in an angle, maybe tilt her head down so now the light hits the head but it doesn’t overshadow the eyes. And new get a more natural effect of her eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Any pics shown for the POs are 100% the HT, so don't believe them. The final one will look a lot less like the final HT head does. But will cost less than it too.

That seems to be the case based on pics, but the "bootleg" Han Solo head (which I believe was copy of one of the Indy heads on here with new hair) that everyone got had apps that were on-par with HT.

I'm lightning her hair up- that is what is keeping this from being a total home run

Back