1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an attachment point on the back of her belt to put them on (the data tapes), like in the (lovely booty moment of the) movie???

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

^^there is i think i saw pics of that for sure.

from straight on the sculpt is nada like felicity at all IMO. great pic n00b! wants badly cuz im a huge fan of jyn but my god i see pics of that sculpt and cringe at times.

If pliers don't work try a small self-tapping screw or wood screw. Screw it in carefully and then pull out the broken peg or a pin vice to predrill the hole which would be best to not split/break the arm.

Another try at a shot,,,

JYN-011.jpg

Nice one jedibear! I like displaying her with the pistol but I’ve been keeping it in the different blaster modes for now. Gonna go back to the pistol soon for some poses. Lots of nice options!

If pliers don't work try a small self-tapping screw or wood screw. Screw it in carefully and then pull out the broken peg or a pin vice to predrill the hole which would be best to not split/break the arm.
Great idea. I'll give that a try. Pliers won't work as there is nothing to grab onto. It broke off nearly flush.

One of my biggest fears, breaking one of those! [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

I've only had it happen twice, and both was with Captain America TWS figures. With one of them, the little peg that protrudes out from the ball joint that the hand slides into, broke off the ball joint and got completely stuck flush inside the hand.

Luckily, pliers bailed me out both times.

can heat it up then insert pin let it cool and hopefully yank out with it jammed on pin.

oh wow that pic of her looks great drjedisith! sculpt isnt great but the hair pulled away does help it soooo much.

i see those jinx sculpts for han, luke and obi. any chance a talented sculptor will do a Jyn that will kill the HT sculpt?

I've only had it happen twice, and both was with Captain America TWS figures. With one of them, the little peg that protrudes out from the ball joint that the hand slides into, broke off the ball joint and got completely stuck flush inside the hand.

Luckily, pliers bailed me out both times.

You could probably use a small screw too. Screw it into the ball and pull it out with pliers.

Back