1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I'd say this. But yeah, the Rogue One deluxe boxes are pretty special. Same for Chirrut. Another reason why they will surely do some more. Why go to the extent of special boxes just for a couple of figures ?

Just occurred to me, was that box only for the deluxe version ? Or also for the standard Chirrut ?

I didn't pick up Chirrut so this is a first one of this type for me. Packaging has varied through the years from Hot Toys, but nothing on this level, not even the Deluxe Bespin Luke, Bruce Lee, or Godfather were this nice. According to this video, only the deluxes have this special type of packaging:

Today was like Christmas
View attachment 371071
Yeah I got my Daredevil the very next day, and my Death Star Gunner today, I've had noting for weeks and then it all hits at once. I'm having figure OVERLOAD at the moment!

Great pics IndyMOS and Matrix69! I wish I could take pics that good myself! :clap

I didn't pick up Chirrut so this is a first one of this type for me. Packaging has varied through the years from Hot Toys, but nothing on this level, not even the Deluxe Bespin Luke, Bruce Lee, or Godfather were this nice. According to this video, only the deluxes have this special type of packaging:

Yeah I got my Daredevil the very next day, and my Death Star Gunner today, I've had noting for weeks and then it all hits at once. I'm having figure OVERLOAD at the moment!

Great pics IndyMOS and Matrix69! I wish I could take pics that good myself! :clap

Whoa! I had no idea the deluxe box for Chirrut was like that! That's gorgeous! And Jyn has the same kind of deluxe box too?

Got Jyn in today. Went through numerous display options. Just need Cassian to really finish things up.
ad5fe440a4711b03b2ed6ce61abe9bbe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I took a quick look at mine and the figure is better than I expected. Easily the best female figure I've seen from Hot Toys. I really can't wait for the Leia versions next year.

Took more pics today. Some different variations with the outfit:

fb93713e1687643c9d1f4ffa4fc010ae.png

aa213d36e9c867714e061239ceee4173.jpg

7f8c7a6652afc83632c6cff26a2309ec.jpg

3a9cf433de21fae7754ada5903e8690a.jpg

795e15fc688910031e996d29688ec41d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back