1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

*********, that's not all! 'Cause if Civil War features multiple Iron Man suits then that *will* be all! And all this, [grabs a couple Ripley "coming soon" announcements] this bull**** you think is so important, [tosses the announcements, scattering them] you can just kiss all of that goodbye!

This is brilliant.

Look we all need an Iron man Mark 1K LOL. It will be unlike anything we've ever seen..... it will be the mark 45 with the main coloring being gold and the secondary color being red....Doesn't that blow your mind!!!! LOL:rotfl

ehehemm hmmm hmmmm...... LET IT GO.... LET IT GO.....LOL

Promethues.......Drax and Ripley......LET IT GO......LET IT GO....LET IT GO.....LET IT GO.....

Cause there are SOOOO many.... IRON MAN variants to make

We wont see the Genisys ENDO..... SO LET IT GO.....LET IT GO....LET IT GO...LET IT GOOOOO!!!

ehehemm hmmm hmmmm...... LET IT GO.... LET IT GO.....LOL

Promethues.......Drax and Ripley......LET IT GO......LET IT GO....LET IT GO.....LET IT GO.....

Cause there are SOOOO many.... IRON MAN variants to make

We wont see the Genisys ENDO..... SO LET IT GO.....LET IT GO....LET IT GO...LET IT GOOOOO!!!

This is a bad thing? :confused: :lol

:lol

*********, that's not all! 'Cause if Civil War features multiple Iron Man suits then that *will* be all! And all this, [grabs a couple Ripley "coming soon" announcements] this bull**** you think is so important, [tosses the announcements, scattering them] you can just kiss all of that goodbye!

No one could've said it better... I'm simultaneously entertained and sad.

Freaking cookteases, all of you. Is there really no other articulated figures than NECA's for Prometheus?

"The hit sci-fi film Prometheus added layers of rich history and story to the ever growing Alien mythos that began 35 years ago!"

iXcbMDw.gif

Why don't you just check out Hot Toys release database?

Because I don't have to. There's been updates for over 20 months, and they never complained about any ambiguous updates.

What do you mean, what updates?

Press releases, updates. Marketing engineers go in and release updates, takes decades.....it's what we call a shake and wait program....

How many updates?

I dunno, 60 maybe 70 updates...

Jesus....

Guys, guys, you bumped this thread and you didn't ring! I nearly missed the whole thing.

Hello Hot Toys, my old friend,
I've come to speculate again,
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
And the vision
Of "COMING SOON" in my brain
Still remains,
Within the sound of silence

Back