1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a Shawn or a David I will get :D

YodaPA250811.jpg

For me Prometheus is a great movie, one of my favorite sci-fi films, and Prometheus and Alien are easily my favorite from the franchise. 1A & 1B...Ive been waiting for a Elizabeth Shaw figure since the movie came out. Was hoping NECA would make her, but they backed out. But I've seen the movie dozens of times, and love it every time. So yah, some of us die-hards really want this figure, but I can understand why others don't. Plus i am a huge Noomi fan :love. Amazing Actress!!!

There are many many people that don't even know this website exist, that buy hot toys. I don't think it will flop, it was a very cool movie

Its a good thing this was late. If this was up for PO or available BEFORE I saw Prometheus, it would have been an instant buy. After I saw that movie, not so much. Easy pass. Congrats to those that have been waiting for this. I'm glad you're getting a figure or figures from this line.

there's a ton of stuff on their "coming soon" section that was in the experience. Sideshow Experience is no more really. It's all getting transferred to what is now "Blog." from the looks of it, they're just in the process of finally moving what was in the experience over to their respective new sections. Obiwan LSF, HT MJ Smooth Criminal, The Hobbit, etc were all in the experience upcoming previews section which are now in the "coming soon" section.

you could very well be right and this could be finally coming in. However, from what I'm seeing, what was in the Experience is just finally getting moved over

:exactly:

I doubt it as well an update should come from Hot Toys usually whe there is a delay this long it is a result of the actor not giving thier approval of the sculpt which I never understood since every other toy company can come out with figures so why not Hot Toys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I am upset that they did us fans like this but all is forgiven if they still make this happen for me.Every month I posted something in the prometheus thread about how i cant wait and after 6 months i was done with it.But i dont collect random figures , space captain , metal gear , ect ect .I am themed in my house with aliens and predator stuff , so when they announced prometheus i was so happy because its the few things i collect.So NECA giving us a huge alien boost was awesome and sadly prometheus didnt make it .But i hate how unprofessional hot toys has been about this, if its a approval thing then why not give news of the problem, like NECA.They are very good at updates and basic fan talk.

Nice to see some update, I really didn't think it was happening.
Not sure if I will buy any of the figures, but looking forward to more updates.

This is REALLY good news if it pans out- Shaw,Vickers and David.......I wish. Probably just Shaw but with HT you never know!

Nah I'm still interested. One of those teases hot toys do with their WIPs showed a space suit and looked to be a female body so prob shaw. Prob release David for the 2nd movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll believe it when I see it.

But at least it further implies it's Shaw.

Back